Favourite coloured powders?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just wondered which company peeps preferred for coloured polymers, both for nail art and custom blended manicures? Can't go with Creative as not Creative trained, but there are so many other brands I've seen, not sure where to start? So far I've seen coloured powders from INM, IBD, Strata, EZ Flow, ONS, OPI and NSI.... Where's a girl to go?!
I'll be looking to use them as a polish alternative rather than for pink & whites.

Not forgetting the ones i sell of course Lol! x :)

Hi there,

We stock a range of 24 coloured powders (available as singles or as kits containing 6x10g powders) Kits are £17.99 each (4 kits available) and inividual powders are available in 10g pots (£3.99 each) or 28g pots (£7.99 each)

If you would like me to send you a full catalogue then please PM me with your full postal address.

bimbogeri said:
Hey all,
Just wondered which company peeps preferred for coloured polymers, both for nail art and custom blended manicures? Can't go with Creative as not Creative trained, but there are so many other brands I've seen, not sure where to start? So far I've seen coloured powders from INM, IBD, Strata, EZ Flow, ONS, OPI and NSI.... Where's a girl to go?!
I'll be looking to use them as a polish alternative rather than for pink & whites.

suey said:
Not forgetting the ones i sell of course Lol! x :)

Slap my wrist, I shall! :D

Arg, now there's even more choice!

hi there, Young Nails do a really nice range and their prices are fab

www.youngnails.co.uk and click on the nail art section

Sara x

Latest posts

Back