FB business page issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
My fb business page gives clients the wrong directions when they click on the link. It takes them miles away from me and I'm losing business because of it.
I've reported it and changed the location on the map but nothing gets done.
Can anyone help please?

State your location on stuff you post and the about section.

I've noticed it doesn't seem to like making changes to the page details, I've tried to update my information a few times and it just doesn't do anything :(

Are you doing it on your phone or computer? If phone, computer may work x

State your location on stuff you post and the about section.
My full address etc is on it and I give directions to new clients but this is becoming an issue now

I've noticed the same, I use a laptop to alter my info, the app is limited I think

I had the same issue! Managed to change it eventually on the computer

I use a PC and it still acted up, I think it's more to do with Microsoft edge rather than anything else. I can't post videos using that browser either, I'll try again using chrome of firefox and let you know how I get on.

Things have changed and of course social media is a big part of it now days. If you can not seem to get the right directions an option that may lead to more business is posting to YouTube. It may seem kind of odd, but it could work. Drive to work and have someone film your drive and point out some noticeable things like a big house or a tree that might help and tell every street you are on when turning on to it.
Just a thought. Being creative is a sure way to get more business. Just posting plain old directions like everyone else means that your business will be thought of as average and their thoughts will be of the experiences they have had at average salons. Being creative helps you to stand out which makes your business seem more friendly and seem like that salon will give a better service and is worth a try. Post the You Tube URL to FB tell them what you are doing on FB and give it a try. If that does not work, maybe give map quest a try? : )

Latest posts

Back