Feeling defeated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s Suntanna
https://www.suntana.com/spray_tan/suntana-v/

LDN Skins
https://www.monuskin.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=3_81

Just read the description and it doesn’t say LDN Skins is violet based but it is a brown tan. Lots look orange in me and I can’t wear golden ones.

The Rep I deal with is called Gemma. The website is norvelltanning.co.uk. If you’d like to give me your email Ash I can email you Gemma’s no. X

Thanks girls! There are so many yo choose from I'm going to sample all of them this week! Hopefully there is one I love. I find my self quite picky when it comes to choosing a tan!

Your hair is so beautiful, and your tan is lovely. What % is that?
Thank you Ash, my hair is natural. Gave up
Dying it two years ago. It’s siennasol
Dark. ( the Tan) The colour is lovely. Xx

Let me know how you are getting on with your sampling Ash, xx

Thank you Ash, my hair is natural. Gave up
Dying it two years ago. It’s siennasol
Dark. ( the Tan) The colour is lovely. Xx

Do you tone it? How do you get it platinum without chemicals? xx

I use milk shake silver. I had alopecia and it grew back without pigment so it’s white. I love it now. I was a bit self conscious at first tho. Xx

I use milk shake silver. I had alopecia and it grew back without pigment so it’s white. I love it now. I was a bit self conscious at first tho. Xx

Thats amazing! Looks gorgeous!

@Effi Briest i received an email today. They want to know where I got their email from will I tell them you gave it to me?

You can Ash, but I think I’ll email her to say the link is from me as I’m under a Pseudonym on here[emoji6]

You can Ash, but I think I’ll email her to say the link is from me as I’m under a Pseudonym on here[emoji6]

LOL Great.... I don't even know your real name so it would be weird lol.... thanks :p:p
She is going to call me tomorrow to have a chat. I don't know if you should say you gave it to me here cause I told her I got her email from a qualified professional, I didn't tell her you gave it to me here!

It’s fine Ash. I’ve emailed her as I want to order products as well. I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist btw[emoji6]hope you’ll like the Venetian

It’s fine Ash. I’ve emailed her as I want to order products as well. I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist btw[emoji6]hope you’ll like the Venetian

Can't wait :D

To be honest I only buy Moroccan Bronze now, as that's the most popular colour choice and the most reliable I've found. I also have smaller bottles of the Original for people who like a lighter tan. I never use the exotic collection as it was too light on me, whereas Bronze always develops a true brown. I'll attach a picture of me where I had sprayed myself with Bronze a couple of days before. Hope this helps :) (excuse the picture of me lol I was stood next to a mannequin [emoji23])

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510950963.857112.jpg

To be honest I only buy Moroccan Bronze now, as that's the most popular colour choice and the most reliable I've found. I also have smaller bottles of the Original for people who like a lighter tan. I never use the exotic collection as it was too light on me, whereas Bronze always develops a true brown. I'll attach a picture of me where I had sprayed myself with Bronze a couple of days before. Hope this helps :) (excuse the picture of me lol I was stood next to a mannequin [emoji23])

View attachment 206467
What a lovely colour. [emoji106]x

Where Can I buy this tan? X

Thats gorgeous, looks lovely.

Thanks Ash! It's definitely my favourite solution from MT and hasn't let me down yet :)
How long do you leave it to develop? I’ve tried all samples and was disappointed with all of them after following recommended timing

How long do you leave it to develop? I’ve tried all samples and was disappointed with all of them after following recommended timing

I left that one on for 3 hours, showered with just water (didn't wash my hair or anything) then waited 24hrs before using anything on my skin like body lotions perfumes etc. I've had good results with all (except for the exotic collection which I can find hit or miss), I go even darker with the Coco

Latest posts

Back