Fibroblast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jozlea

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know anything about the fibroblast treatment? Does it work long term and does it cause scarring? Thanks [emoji4]

If I was to offer something like this I think I'd get it done first. I've seen pics from a local salon that offer it and the wording make it sound great but when I saw the pics I was shocked. I don't think I could handle that kind of look after the treatment. Maybe I could on my body if it was hidden, but not my face.
Same as above, not sure if my comments are helpful but thought I'd throw my 2 pence in, lol,x

I was going to train in this treatment but decided against it as the post procedure pictures look awful in my opinion and I would t feel comfortable treatment a client. The other concern I've had is that although this is supposedly an aesthetic treatment I have seen hair salons with therapists who rent a room offering this, if it's an aesthetic treatment I personally don't feel having these types of treatments offered in salons should be allowed and should be in clinic only racially for clinical hygiene purposes.

Latest posts

Back