Finally decided to follow my dream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara88

Reaction score
I recently decided to go for it and follow my passion.
So I am thinking to go on a refresher Nail course and set up a nail business of my own.
I have recently rejoined on here from pursuing other career path but now I think it's the right time to do something that I am passionate about and most importantly enjoy.
It is so encouraging reading what everyone is posting on here.

I am a little apprehensive and nervous but excited that I have finally decided to do this. I have so much to learn and feel things have moved on so much in the world of nail technology. There are many talented and creative Nail technician out there. For the last 5 years since trained with Bio Sculpture I have only been doing nails for families, some friends and on myself.

I have done some initial research but there are so much information especially with regards to insurance policy. Any ideas or suggestion of nail suppliers, nail catalogs, a good company to take out insurance etc, would be much appropriated.

Thanking you all in advance.... x

Hi Sara,

If you have any questions or would be interested in working with Calgel feel free to drop me an email or give me a call:
[email protected]
01582 798920

Alison :)

Hi Alison,

Thank you, I shall be in touch.

Sara x

Latest posts

Back