First Bikini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I am so scared I have my second ever Bikini Wax first using Perron Rigot Hot Wax tomorrow morning :Scared:

My first Bikini was only the sides and just a little bit and during my course I wasnt shown how to do along the top of the bikini.

I haven't been this nervous since I first started doing nails:eek:

Any advice from you seasoned waxers out there.
PLEASE:hug:

I did my first brazilian this week and I was quite nervous before I started, but do you know I enjoyed every second of the appointment. I was confident and had the job done in 40 minutes without stressing.

Be the professional that you are, remember your training and you will do great!

Im a wax virgin, dreading that next unit at college!! we gota practice on each other. Why did they decide to leave that unit to the end I wonder??!!!!

I haven't yet done a bikini line on a paying customer, I was so nervous thinking about it I almost didn't put it on my pricelist in order to stop me doing one!

I'm not sure what I'm worried about, people always say I'm quite good at making people feel at ease and not shy so I don't think its the thought of them whipping their kegs off in front of me!
I think its the thought of something going wrong, I'm just convinced that people will have gone to someone better at some point before !!!
xx

Perhaps you should just stop thinking of it as a body part, and just start thinking of it as skin and hair. The basic prinicipals for waxing is the same no matter what the body part is.... treat it as such.

girls seriously once youve seen one you,ve seen them all. i remember doing my first brazilian and being terrified (even though id been doing bikini waxing for years) but now its no different to doing an eyebrow wax or a leg wax, its all just hair removal at the end of the day. dont stress, take your time and what ever you do DONT PANIC.
good luck
ciara

Just remember to get your client to help you with stretching their skin. Take your time and if you think you don't have enough wax on a certain bit just put some more on before you take the wax off.

Oh and pretend that you have done it a million times. lol!:)

You'll be fine!

Try practising on yourself, it's trickier, so when it comes to doing someone else it'll be a breeze. We did waxing first in college and I give myself a brazilian regularly, obviously a bit limited..., but the front looks good!

Oh and another tip, where you are flicking the wax up, make sure the hair is short there, as it is damn sore when it's too long. :cry: Hence trim if you need too!

Well I did it:lol::lol:
I surprised myself I was confident (well outside anyway) and just chatted to her as I did it, she had a bit of spotting but nothing much.
She did say it was less painful than using the strips so I think she might be back.

Thanks for all the advice guys it was much appreciated xxxx:hug:

woo hoo well done hunny xx

Well done, you'll be able to put your prices up now - hehe!

Brill Karen - well done - I got my wax but no Jasmine oil - apparently out of stock :(

ax

Brill Karen - well done - I got my wax but no Jasmine oil - apparently out of stock :(

ax

That'll be how I don't have my order I placed last Monday then.

They were really quick with mine, I bought a big bottle to put the price up so I didnt need to pay any postage:lol:

Well done you. Makes you feel good doesn't it. A full Braz next. xxx

I love brazilians waxing!!!x x x x

Latest posts

Back