First client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DottieZopp

Reaction score
I have my very first client scheduled for today and I'm very nervous. I've double checked form placement, am setting up a tray for products in the order I will use them....... Any advise???

I have my very first client scheduled for today and I'm very nervous. I've double checked form placement, am setting up a tray for products in the order I will use them....... Any advise???
Deep breath, smile and enjoy it! I'm sure you will be fine. Don't panic & remember that your client isn't going to know if your service isn't completely "textbook". You can use any "mishaps" to learn for the future. Good luck & let us know how you got on xxx

Hope your first client goes well. I remember feeling terrified for my first client and she's still coming 19 years later. Let us know how you get on x

Cancelled[emoji20]

Its a bummer when that happens don't let it get you down x

I'm really bummed, I can't work outside my home due to illness and it feels like I'm never going to get clients[emoji26]

im mobile and I get alot if people cancelling it is really annoying but you juSt have to let it go over your head ...people don't realise this is my lively hood and them cancelling is taking food off the table but that's what I have to live with if this is what I want to do ..hhow long have you been doing it for ?? :)

Just starting

Don't be disheartened it will happen :)

Latest posts

Back