First lash case study

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVious Lashes

Reaction score
I had my first lash case study today and would really like some advice

I did a full set but some how managed to attach some lashes to the eyelid which I only noticed from the before and after pics I took

I was nervous to start with but then eased into it, I found it was more difficult when we were talking to each other as she seemed to move her eyes
I also didn't follow lash sizes and placements as it seemed like I just wanted to get them on and that was that

I'm really worried as I feel like giving up but need to earn a living for my family
Please can someone help and I have another on Friday morning and don't know what to do
I will upload a few pics doe you to see
Please be honest

Many thanks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470852995.649045.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470853037.601342.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470853262.583182.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470853280.891146.jpg

Hi! The way you're feelings is perfectly normal in the biginning. Lashing can be daunting, I know when I started I wanted to just give up. It takes practice so don't get discouraged. You'll get better with time. As far as your photos it looks like you isolated well and it doesn't seem you've stuck multiple lashes together or anything. Keep working on making the lashes face the direction you want them to and you'll be good to go.

Thank you for your reply as I have another this morning and yet again dreading it god knows how I managed to get a lash glue to her lip In the pic above [emoji16][emoji16] I told her she could have that one for free!

So I did my second case study today and would love some constructive criticism [emoji53]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471025645.632690.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471025672.892942.jpg

I'm also just starting out and feel the same so your not alone! Also wondered are you advertising the get the models? The lashes look great X

No luckily a few friends let me practice on them for free but I feel I want to start advertising now [emoji16]

I'm also just starting out and feel the same so your not alone! Also wondered are you advertising the get the models? The lashes look great X

Hey it’s been a while, are you still lashing? X

Latest posts

Back