First male spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
So got my first male tan tomorrow any advice please??

Is the technique exactly the same? Will the ran not stick to the hair?

I've never spray tanned a man but we were taught to use your mitt to pat it into hairy bits!

Yeah the technique is exactly the same, and sorry i should have said what ciderella71 said in my first post, when i was training we too were taught to just use your mitt to pat the hairy bits. Good luck!

I've never used a mitt for a tan I do have one though. So pat or buff in circles??

I was told just to pat it in as you would to remove any excess overspray.
Hopefully someone with experience in male tanning can offer more advice.

Yes just dab/pat, it will come a lot clearer if you have to do it, sounds more complicated than what it is on here lol!

With a fella if he is hairy you can spray upwards so the solution goes in you shouldn't have to use a mitt or anything to rub in.

With a fella if he is hairy you can spray upwards so the solution goes in you shouldn't have to use a mitt or anything to rub in.
Incase I ever get a male booking can you advise what difference the direction of spray makes as hair grows in different directions.

Due to most hair going same way on fellas if you spray upwards it does actually blow the hair so the solution can get to the skin spraying down the solution settles on the hair and using a mitt you could make streaky or even remove the spray you have just put on

Due to most hair going same way on fellas if you spray upwards it does actually blow the hair so the solution can get to the skin spraying down the solution settles on the hair and using a mitt you could make streaky or even remove the spray you have just put on
Thank you

Update! All went well he wasn't overly hairy just his legs really I just sprayed as normal and the I did spray upwards slightly to finish off didn't end up using the mitt. Thank you everyone x

woo hoo! well done :D

Latest posts

Back