First mobile massage treatment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have my first mobile massage treatment tomorrow.... any tips for me? I've been qualified in massage 15 years but decided to earn a wee bit extra.
Any advise would be great xx

Just packing my bag to go out!

Make sure your couch is set at the correct height before you leave, you don't want to be faffing around altering the height when you are setting up.
Towels clean and ready.
I have a little wooden board to put my bottles on to prevent any spillage/runs/drips on tables etc.
I use plastic shot glasses to dispense my oil into, make sure whatever you use you have something to put it and any unused oil in after to pack away and prevent getting unused oil everywhere.
Foot sanitiser and wipes.
Playlist
I take a diffuser with me and a little jam jar with some water and a few drops of essential oil. If doing this don't fill it up as you'll only have to empty the unused water after.
Consult sheet, clipboard and pen.
Make sure you know where you are going and any parking issues, you don't want to be lugging your couch accross town!
Business cards and diary.
Some clients ask you to take your shoes off, so no grubby toe nails or holey socks!!
A big smile!
Have probably forgotten something!
Good luck xx

You're a star thanks for that!! Xx

Latest posts

Back