Flattish enhancements, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has been so helpful! I'm not a newbie, but at the same time I am. I started doing Acrylic nails at age 13, and I stopped for yrs. I'm now 31 and finally ready to focus and give it my all. So i'm starting all over. This really helped me!

This thread has been so helpful! I'm not a newbie, but at the same time I am. I started doing Acrylic nails at age 13, and I stopped for yrs. I'm now 31 and finally ready to focus and give it my all. So i'm starting all over. This really helped me!

Welcome aboard and back to 'business'

This is fascinating....this thread was originally started in 2006 and I love the advice is as relevant now as it was 11 years ago and not much has changed really. It kind of ties nicely back to a recent thread titled 'What is Salon Geek' - life is cyclical :)

Welcome aboard and back to 'business'

This is fascinating....this thread was originally started in 2006 and I love the advice is as relevant now as it was 11 years ago and not much has changed really. It kind of ties nicely back to a recent thread titled 'What is Salon Geek' - life is cyclical :)

Thanks love!

Latest posts

Back