Flyer/Leaflet/Price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I currently advertise by have an A4 double sided tri-fold leaflet with all my treatments and prices in as well as contact info etc.
At the moment my friends print them on white cheap copier paper and i fold them. It does the job and i have had alot of business from my leaflet drops.

However I need a large quantity now. Am i better getting smaller high quality flyers in colour with minimal info on or sticking with what i do.

I need to get them printed as i need too many that friends can help with now. I am getting quotes for about £60 for 500 price lists as they currently are.

What are you thoughts? What works for you?

Many thanks

Mel

I have the same size, tri-fold leaflets and am a small salon. I buy pretty lilac paper, which goes with my theme, for about £5 a boxful from The Works and then get them photocopied by a local graphics company about £15 - £20 for 300 copies.

HTH xx

I think £60 for 500 folded and on good quality paper is a jolly good deal - who is that with? I'm interested myself! Lx

WEll i would have to fold them myself and its only black and white print.
I will pm you details!

I have the same size, tri-fold leaflets and am a small salon. I buy pretty lilac paper, which goes with my theme, for about £5 a boxful from The Works and then get them photocopied by a local graphics company about £15 - £20 for 300 copies.

HTH xx

Lovng that suggestion, where in Surrey are you as im pretty damm close!

Hiya,

I hope i'm not too late lol as i think vistaprint.co.uk are really good on prices for things like this, you can upload your own design and they will print for you or you can choose from one of their designs - it's also in full colour and A4 folded to DL like you wanted and the price is £17.49 (not sure how many that's for) but i would defo go on their website and see what they have to offer because i think colour prints also are a lot more eyecatching :) it's also where i get my business cards done and they are free - you just pay for the p+p which is from £3 - £8 depending on how quick you need them!!

HTH's

xxx

I'm just about to put an order in with these people. They've been recommended on here and their prices are really good. I've yet to see quality, but should think they are considerably better than photocopies or printer copies.

A4 folded to DL (2 parallel folds) (210 x 297mm) BestPrinting UK - Flyers print, Leaflet printing, Flyers printing, Colour Leaflets, Posters, A5 Leaflets

I saw that at £64 for just 250.

I think thats quite expensive. even staples quoted me £70 for 500

I've currently got glossy large oversized postcards as my price list i think i got 500 for £40 that was from vista i uploaped my own designs 2 different 1 each side.

The thing is vista sometimes send you offers and once you've uploaded your design (if it's what your sticking with) you don't have to pay again for it, and i got 1000 for £17 i think it was! on the last offer. I was abit jubious (sp) at first seeing other peoples stuff but mine are realy lovely and sooo much cheaper than i was quoted. The quotes i got for 250 started from £92-£179 and didn't improve with higher quantities. Also they delievered much faster than any of the local companies could have them done for!!

Latest posts

Back