Foot lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenly

Reaction score
Is it ok to use hand creams to moisturise the feet or is this not advisable? Can I use solar silk and scensations on my clients tootsies?
Also with the raw earth foot soak by creative, it says that you can add your own fragrance to the foot bath, can I add solar oil?
Thanks geeks :Kissing:

heavenly said:
Is it ok to use hand creams to moisturise the feet or is this not advisable? Can I use solar silk and scensations on my clients tootsies?
Also with the raw earth foot soak by creative, it says that you can add your own fragrance to the foot bath, can I add solar oil?
Thanks geeks :Kissing:

Don't see why you can't use solar silk or scentsations on feet, it's no more sensitive than the hands. I use scentsations on my feet & solar butter too. Don't see much point in adding solar oil to the foot soak, if you want it to smell nicer you'd be best using something with a stronger scent so you don't need to use much, you would probably be wasting your oil. Alternatively, scentsations bath fizzies are fab for foot baths too. Guess what extras you add depends on how much you charge. I just use the soak as it is or the products from the SpaPedicure range.

I use scentsations when I do pedicures. I also use palmers cocobutter.

My foot soak additive preferences are the

CND Scentsations Fizzie's.
I set aside 3-4 .

Crush them - Store in air tight decorative container - Add as the desired Aroma is achieved.

Easier to add than take out xx
I also add companion oils to vary the service.......

Information on these are available on pinwheels I purchased from a new age store.

The.
What goes with What - How to blend - Accompany - Deliver the oil.
[Suitablility IE: Burner - Massage - Bath etc & Clientle IE; Pregnant - Sports - Peep Up - Relaxation].
Cant do without it.
hTh xx J xx

hi ya

why not treat yourself to the creative spa and raw earth totes. Very nicely packaged you get a good few applications out of them and a taster of what the kits like. Good price too!!!

Both are Lovely

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back