Footwear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly22v2

Reaction score
Evening Geeks,

Quite possibly the oddest thread ill ever ask, but wondering if anyone has a particular type of footwear they wear for work?
I've always worn Clarks boots with a small heel but this year they are not doing the heel I like - Sounds stupid I know but been wearing the same style for years and its really thrown me! Ive been looking around and cant find anything I like that also looks comfy for being in all day - I recenly went to a friends salon where they wore converse, looked so comfy for work and looked smart as they all matched but not sure if its right for me.....

Can anyone inspire me?! TY xxxx

I tend to wear sketchers as I value my comfort over style.
I have several pairs including sparkly ones. ;)

I also like Alegria shoes for comfort. Their black Caiti boots are nice.

This goes through my mind all the time but I still wear flip flops- I’m freelance and love something I can slip on and off in house but my feet are cold!

I wear fit flops in various colours to go with my tunics. I. Winter, I just love the fitflop clog in black leather. Non marking sole, slip off & on easily, and sooooo comfortable.

Evening Geeks,

Quite possibly the oddest thread ill ever ask, but wondering if anyone has a particular type of footwear they wear for work?
I've always worn Clarks boots with a small heel but this year they are not doing the heel I like - Sounds stupid I know but been wearing the same style for years and its really thrown me! Ive been looking around and cant find anything I like that also looks comfy for being in all day - I recenly went to a friends salon where they wore converse, looked so comfy for work and looked smart as they all matched but not sure if its right for me.....

Hey

I use to wear crocs dolly shoes. They were soo comfortable and i was able to get just over 1year from mine. You can buy them in schuh or online about £25-30. They wernt ugly and you could wash them inside and out and they would dry within 5mins due to that croc material so super hygienic.

Come in different colours too :)

I just want to warn all of you that one of my toenails got damaged and came off because of inappropriate but pretty shoes I wore whilst working. Luckily it grew back but I won’t make that mistake again.

I now buy Clark’s and fit flop dolly shoes. They don’t all look like Granny shoes and some of them look very smart, if conservative.

For me comfort is always over style, that's why through my career experience I choose crocs and ecco. What's great - now they started to think about design too, that's why they are not so ugly as they used to be :)

Evening Geeks,

At Champneys i wear an ugly white trainer shoe, but I forget I'm wearing them they are so comfy. At home I wear flip flops. Waxing + any nice shoe = ugh ruined. Plus I like to do some toe flirting so they can see my polish skills.

Latest posts

Back