For all you mobile guys...I was just wondering...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I have quite a few regulars every week, mainly for spray tanning. Then I have the clients that book every so often, wanting treatments for a special occasion. But don't you find that they all come at the same time?

For the past few weeks I have just had the regulars but today my inbox has been bombarded from the occasional clients.

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? :confused:

Not that I am complaining in any shape or form :lol: xxx

Yep, Know exactly what you mean! it's really strange sometimes that i'll be thinking about someone that I havent heard of for a while and then that day or the next i'll either get a text or an e-mail from them :eek: maybe I should think about all my clients - i'd be rich! lmao. :green:

Me too, I find that the occasional clients must all get together and decide they want to book in on the same week, I also find no matter how I manage to get it organized so that I have a steady number each week by the time you have got to the end of the months somehow they all seemed to be crammed back in to 2 weeks :eek: but I cant complain I have recently lost a few due to partner redundancy`s cutting back on finances etc so I bend over back wards to accommodate them. xx

Yep its the same here for me 2 i have had 4 enquirys today alone i think its cause the suns out LOL x

The same for me! The past two weeks i havent had enough time in the day to fit them all in but this week im very quiet! Im sure they plot together to kkep me on my toes! lol xx

I'm glad it's just not me (in a nice way lol)
You know I think you guys are right, they must have secret meetings ha ha. I just find it so strange.
Jaffacake I completely know what you mean about thinking about the client and then they ring.
It definitely helps that the sun is out! My whole book is packed out with pedicures :) xxx

2 weeks ago I had 7 people either ring me or email me in the space of an hour! I haven't had that many people pretty much ever all put together and they all ring at once! It was definately a clubbing together thing, or Google just thought they would put me top of the list for an hour - I can tell you if Google did decided that, it would be welcome to do it again!Lol!

I now have 2 regular weekly spray tan clients from that little glut so very definately not complaining! (It was sunny funnily enough that day!) Long may the weather last!

Lx

2 weeks ago I had 7 people either ring me or email me in the space of an hour! I haven't had that many people pretty much ever all put together and they all ring at once! It was definately a clubbing together thing, or Google just thought they would put me top of the list for an hour - I can tell you if Google did decided that, it would be welcome to do it again!Lol!

I now have 2 regular weekly spray tan clients from that little glut so very definately not complaining! (It was sunny funnily enough that day!) Long may the weather last!

Lx

Oh wow, nice one for getting the 2 regulars. How weird is that!
I do hope the sun stays.For some reason it makes people want to spend money. Theres just another reason to love it :lol: xxx

Latest posts

Back