For Gigi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Are the photo's "Solar Manicure" & "Solar Oil" available as a promotional poster yet? If not can they be?! I think they are absolutley fantastic - I would love to have them in my salon...

Creative have made; I think 7 different images from the Solar campain.

They are available as posters in the USA (check with Designer Nails about the availability in the UK) and there are also smaller images available, for framing for the salon, in the UK at this moment, we had them at Earls Court. Ask for the pack of Solar images and they should know what you mean.

I'm so happy you like them, Sara! There are more for Solar 1 Minute Manicure, Solar Butter, Solar Silk, and Solar Speed spray as well as Solar Oil and Solar Balm. They look lovely framed up and on the wall altogether. Each is a little larger than A5.

I got these last week and they look amazing. I am definetly hanging them up in my wall.

I also got some from Earls court and think they are a great to show off nails and treatments.

I also got some of these fab posters at the show I'm going to put them up in my home salon once i have moved house.

I can't wait!:Grope:
zoeCU said:
I got these last week and they look amazing. I am definetly hanging them up in my wall.

talented talons said:
I also got some from Earls court and think they are a great to show off nails and treatments.

I got some from Earls Court too - very attractive and fantastic advertisements for any salon...

Out of interest how much are they and can you buy them individually or as a pack?

I got them from my local One Stop and they are on my salon walls .... they are gorgeous!

Jo xx

I had a ball doing the nails for the add campain and I had a great model ...

The nails were sculpted and I used Perfect Pink and a mixture for the whites which I did not want to look French --- or should I say Creative did not want me to make them look false at all --- they wanted even experienced techs to be asking, "are they or aren't they"?

I had always wanted to be asked to do an important add campain for Creative and guess what?? They asked me to do another one because they were so pleased with it. Now you can tell your customers you know the geek who did the nails!! :D

geeg said:
I had a ball doing the nails for the add campain and I had a great model ...

The nails were sculpted and I used Perfect Pink and a mixture for the whites which I did not want to look French --- or should I say Creative did not want me to make them look false at all --- they wanted even experienced techs to be asking, "are they or aren't they"?

I had always wanted to be asked to do an important add campain for Creative and guess what?? They asked me to do another one because they were so pleased with it. Now you can tell your customers you know the geek who did the nails!! :D

Hi Gigi

YOU DID THE NAILS FOR THE AD???:eek:

Ok, I'm looking at the poster right now!!
Hmmm.....ok, you win! They are fantastic!

I love the subtleness of the white....

Hope you have a big poster at home to remind you! XX

I enhanced the nails for all the images in the pack. Some are in my gallery.

...and on the cover of nailclass???

Yes, the front and back covers of 'nailclass' are of course my own work.

On the inside cover are the credits for those who took part in the shoot.

Latest posts

Back