foundation exam tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
hi guys!

got my exam tomorrow at leeds creative!! im pretty nervous but feel quite confident as ive been doing some ok nails recently, just need to start the white smiles higher up the nails as they r a bit non existent at the moment...so i need bigger beads!

i need to do a price review too or mani/pedi, L&P, gel etc. I live in leeds and do mobile, can anyone suggest a good list of prices? i do gel tips for £25 is this too cheap?

lou x

Good luck for tomorrow babes, I'm sure you'll do really well. Let us know how it goes. xx

Thanks Kate!

Hope your courses are going well too!

Love lou x

Yes, thanks - loving them! xx

good luck chick!!! im sure you'll be fine xx

Good luck - ive got mine next thursday, let me know how it goes, shelley xx

Good luck and don't worry you will be fine, i did all the worrying for all of us and I didnt need to. i was welcomed with open arms and made so at ease. They are there to help you not scare you to death so ENJOY and make the most of it.
Sherry

mandy121060 said:
Good luck and don't worry you will be fine, i did all the worrying for all of us and I didnt need to. i was welcomed with open arms and made so at ease. They are there to help you not scare you to death so ENJOY and make the most of it.
Sherry
I am worrying about my exam loads too!! im quite confident about the practical side of it all but im really stressing about the exam, x

Fingers crossed for you honey - good luck!

Good luck to you both xx I was in the same position a couple of weeks ago - but there's really nowt to worry about. let us know how you get on:hug:

Good luck!:)

We're all thinking of you!

Love and hugs

good luck!!!!!:biggrin: got mine next thursday i'm sooooo nervous, i'd love to hear how u get on,all the best love claire k xxxx

All the best!! I'm sure you be absolutely fine. xxxx

Hiya!!!
Sooooooooo how did it go????

How did you get on with your exam?
Was it like you expected?
Sherry

did u pass chick?? xx

Latest posts

Back