Foundation help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urban decay - all nighter!!! X

Fab thanks I shall take a look :)
Finding a foundation is so hard!
No problem - I'm trying to weigh up if I can justify trying Armani foundation atm. I always seem to go back to Dior, last time I thought I'd try something new, I spent £90 on Chantecaille and hated it [emoji26]

Do you know about the Findation website? You can put in a shade/brand that you know suits you and it colour matches other brands to what you wear - it's really handy [emoji5]

Urban decay - all nighter!!! X
One of my clients mentioned this tonight. She wears urban decay and tried this and had an immediate reaction to it. Very red and painful immediately.

How about going for a make up session and see what a professional would suggest?

I would second going for a make up trial with a professional. I know with Mac you can book a lesson for about £50 and get the cost of the lesson reimbursed against any products you buy.

I personally use Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals and Dream Tint. I love that I'm not allergic to it, it's not cakey or drying, it sits well on the skin and lasts ages. It's also a very good match to my natural skin colour. I was able to get a free trial in my local stockist. It is fairly pricey but you do get what you pay for and it lasts ages so well worth it in my opinion.

Ive heard of this. Though there isn't anywhere near me that stocks it so I can get a colour match. How long does it last on you? And what's the coverage and finished look like?
They do several types. BB which is mega coverage down to a tinted moisturiser. Their pure pressed bases are fab for topping up or if you're on the go. It's a shame you're not closer. I often make people up for them to wear it for the day x

Latest posts

Back