Free Microsoft Publisher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Hi I already have Microsoft office Home. It doesn't have publisher.

I've established that publisher would be really useful to design adverts etc.

Does anyone know a way I can ideally get it free. Or, without having to buy ALL the software.

Thanks

I would love to know too!! x

Do u have PowerPoint? You can do the same sort of stuff on there, I bought home and was disappointed I diddnt get publisher too, office is becoming a right rip off

I'm not entirely sure Kahuna. I'll have a look. Thanks.

Other than that there's a programe called open office, it's free to download & install, it has everything office does it just takes a while to get used to the different layout, also sometimes when you save files then someone opens them like attached to an email for example it'll say that some things are not formatted for office but 9 times out of 10 everything is actually there

you would be better off buying an old copy of coreldraw to do your designing on. Any publishing house would prefer a certain file type for leaflets etc. I'm sure none of them use publisher.

Unless you are printing your own on your desktop printer, then go for it xx

you would be better off buying an old copy of coreldraw to do your designing on. Any publishing house would prefer a certain file type for leaflets etc. I'm sure none of them use publisher.

Unless you are printing your own on your desktop printer, then go for it xx
You are right. Microsoft Publisher file won't be accepted at any commercial printers. Coreldraw is more bearable lol.

Latest posts

Back