Freelance at home and mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
Hi.
I’m currently doing my teacher training and teaching Beauty on a voluntary basis. I am at the same time sitting up freelance as I can’t be sure to get full time teaching hours. I am starting off restricting my services due to cost and time whilst still on my teaching course and Have chosen my waxing products and gel nail products. I am keen to know if there are any mobile/freelance/ therapists who have been able to break even in their first year and whether they are managing to make a ‘living’ from it? I have a house and 3 children do this is important as I’ve slfeady spent over one and a half thousand pounds on products. I’m also keen to know if you find most of your work is mobile or from a room in your home? I have a dedicated room at home but there are already 2 salons in my village so I’d be looking to advertise outwith the village too. I’m a little nervous that I’m not going to be able to recoup the money I’ve put into it.

Latest posts

Back