Fresh Minerals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone has tried the Fresh Minerals make up, they were at Excel. I bought the foundation and eyes kits, and I've received literature today from them.

I just wondered if anyone else had tried them, they seem to be good quality at a fair price to me. The kits are cheaper than Lili Lolo, and the whole range appears to be cheaper than Jane Iredale. So I wondered if anyone had compared the Fresh Minerals with the others?

Thanks guys:hug:

guess no-one tried them or knows of them then? The only thing that puts me off is that it appears every thime you want to buy something, you have to buy them in threes! It wouldn't be so bad if it were three different items, but three exactly the same, being I'm only part time and just startintg out, I can't warrant that. HHHmmmmmm! Think I'm gonna do some more researsh into other brands.

Hi

First gotta say love your concept of the glamour ladies.

I have ordered Fresh Minerals and had a very indepth conversation with Claire at fresh minerals - this lady knows her stuff - I have ordered the products and should be receiving today- and if I like I will be going on one of her training courses - I currently use Jane Iredale which I love - and I want to try something new - I just love mineral make up it makes me look so fresh.

When I have had a playabout I will let you know my thoughts.

Hi

My fresh Minerals arrived and I have been using over the weekend - loved the product but did not like the brushes.

Hi

My fresh Minerals arrived and I have been using over the weekend - loved the product but did not like the brushes.

Now that's interesting, I've been wondering about the brushes! Do you reckon I should persevere and buy a better brush?

What products did you get? I got the foundation kit and the eye kit, did you try others?

How did it compare to Jane Iredale?

I'll think of the other 267 questions later:irked:

Hi I got the starter kit with the 3 shades of the foundation and 2 eye colours - I still rate Jane Iredale however price wise that is not going to be afforable to a lot of people, but I think fresh minerals is a nice product went on nice and stayed on through out the day even lasted when I went out clubbing.

I prefer my Jane Iredale brushes they are nice and soft.

Hope to chat to you soon.

Jacqui

Latest posts

Back