Further training after VTCT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladym

Reaction score
Hiya, last month i finished and passed my advanced nail techniques vtct at college, we covered fibreglass and acrylics. I come on here alot and read the posts and alot of talk about creative could someone please tell me a bit bout them? although i passed my vtct course i dont feel i am very good at doing nails, they generally look nice for a few days then either start lifting,breaking or look like theyve been stuck on!lol do you guys recommend i take further training, as ive heard the vtct courses aint very good, to be honest my course wasnt to good! i am very confident with clients just the nails aint 100% when i use to get my nails done they use to last ages and i never had any brak lift ect, can any of you recommend good products? im using pinnacle for my acrylics, i find it quite thick looking!!!
cheers guys

Why not speak to a Creative Nail Academy Advisor on 0113 2750433.

They will be only too pleased to tell you anything you want to know and send you an information pack as well.

As to Creative products ... just do a search here on the site for Creative and you will get shed loads of info from the very successful nail technicians who use it.

I can recommend Ezflow. The training is fab the products are quality and the customer service is great.
What I would recommend is to get your hands on some product sample kits from Ezflow, Creative etc. That way you can see what works best for you. You will not go wrong with training with most of the big companies.

And I use NSI and they suit me perfectly!

I think it's upto you really and whatever suits!

I have to say I did VTCT at college and walked away thinking 'why did you even bother going because you know nothing'!

Because I trained with NSI products at college I then went back to NSI to do more training!

I like their products, their staff are really good with me, it's near home and I really enjoy going!

If you want any help or info or just a chat/moan about college just pm me!

i would recommend going with one of the above too. Although i can only speak from having done the creative foundation in april. It really is great training and worth the money. Although when i did the rebalance course on sunday i must admit i didnt find it helped me that much. But that was probably just me. Good luck

As usual and quite normally if you ask what individuals like the best most will answer that they like the product they are using. But it isn't all about what WE like is it?

If you are going by company reputation for superb products and education (by this I mean they are easy to use and last forever looking beautiful, and products that your client's love supported by a full retail line and on going education and great customer service) there is no one who can stand up to the reputation that Creative have.

The list of people who have won competions in the UK using Creative is endless and unequalled ... this speaks more about the product and education that goes along with it than anything. The Creative nail academy has also been the ONLY nail company to have ever won (twice) the award for Best Industry Education against competition like Dermalogica and Guinot to name just a couple.

Reputation in the industry counts for me much more than individual opinion which will always be varied not to mention naturally biased. Of course there are many choices but you can never go wrong with the choosing the best backed by unbiased statistics.

Latest posts

Back