Further training information please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEEBYBOOFAY

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone,

I just wanted some info from the Creative trained peeps on here. I have completed a 20 week course in L&P, Sculpting and overlays this is with Creative products at a local college. What I want to know now is what is the next step from here? I see some of you sign your names 'Master Technician' what do you do to attain this status? I want to know which courses there are for people like me, I haven't learned any nail art and also what extra training is undertaken to become a Master Technician?

I feel that I am right at the bottom of the training ladder, I enjoy nails and really want to do well in this field but would appreciate any hints and tips as info regarding what you have done to get where you are.

Thanks in advance:D

FEEBYBOOFAY said:
Happy New Year everyone,

I just wanted some info from the Creative trained peeps on here. I have completed a 20 week course in L&P, Sculpting and overlays this is with Creative products at a local college. What I want to know now is what is the next step from here? I see some of you sign your names 'Master Technician' what do you do to attain this status? I want to know which courses there are for people like me, I haven't learned any nail art and also what extra training is undertaken to become a Master Technician?

I feel that I am right at the bottom of the training ladder, I enjoy nails and really want to do well in this field but would appreciate any hints and tips as info regarding what you have done to get where you are.

I am sure geeks will answer with their experiences but the best way to obtain the absolute correct info is by speaking with an Academy Adviser. Call the Creative Nail Academy HQ on 0113 275 0433 and one of the girls will send you the necessary and walk you through any questions. HTH's ;)

Ok thanks a lot, will do that.

FEEBYBOOFAY said:
Happy New Year everyone,

This site offers a course in Nail art and it allows you to train from home.

I am new to the forum so this is a way of introducing myself I guess hehehe

** URL removed by GMG. Advertising, affiliate and tracking links are not permited **
Let me know what you think

dishyx

Latest posts

Back