geeg-please help-need a creative speech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

ive just ordered the consumer leaflets (and aftercare leaflets) and want my new clients at end of the week to buy stuff from me-

what can i say to them to make them believe that creative is a great brand and they are getting value for their money?

please help
xx

Hi there fellow geek- I would honestly say if you use & believe in your products & use them on your clients - the results will speak for themselves. I always make sure I have a sound knowlage of the products / ingredients etc so if I am asked specifics I can recomend a certain individual product.

good luck
jayneym OTE=buttonmoon54321]ive just ordered the consumer leaflets (and aftercare leaflets) and want my new clients at end of the week to buy stuff from me-

what can i say to them to make them believe that creative is a great brand and they are getting value for their money?

please help
xx[/QUOTE]

Hiya

Just seen your post, the best advice I can offer is to use the products yourself so YOU know what the benefits are of each product and can advise clients how they have worked for you. Also make sure you KNOW your products, its all very well having stuff for retail but if a client asks about it and you cant tell them exactly whats in it and why they should use it, then I personally dont think people will buy things, but thats just me!! LOL

I hope this helps! Dont try and force people to buy things. If they are new clients and having enhancements then recommend solar oil, explain it will help with the curing (over 24-48hrs blocking out oxygen), keeps nails flexible and will promote strong, longer lasting nails etc etc (or summit along those lines!!). Recommend your base coats, top coats etc.

I find it hard to retail sometimes but I listen to my clients and when they mention dry heels I get my tester of cucumber heel therapy and get them to try it and normally they will purchase the mini pot to 'try it out', things like this.

Hope all this makes sense and is of some help to you. I'm sure others can offer some advice too!!!
icon_lol.gif

thankyou
ive just started getting/using creative products and some i have yet to learn
just dreading getting the question- why are creative so good then?
what do i tell them?
x

hiya, a while back a geek asked something like, why is creative so good...not in a sarcastic way but for the same reason you are asking, i have searched but cant find it, there was some good posts on there, maybe the person who wrote the thread will be able to find it. hope this helps you. xxx

Creative is the leader in the nail enhancement industry. this can be seen in it's award placings across the industry....

Creatives attitude towards research & development and education is a constant and ongoing process that ensures Creative Nail Design technicians and products are continuously pushing the envelope of the industry!

in 1989 by Dr Nordstrom changed the face of the Nail industry with the introduction of Radical Solarnail which led to enhancements being 30% stronger through IPN technology (Interpenetrating Polymer Networks)

Retention+ was developed as a keratin bonding primerless liquid.
Acid free primer was developed to eliminate the use of Methacrylic acid during prep.

Brisa was released as a hypoalergenic formaldehyde, tolune, gluteraldehyde and acrylate free gel system.

Creative technicians consistently strive to achieve higher and higher levels of excellence and have a lifetime approach to education.

Overall... the best way I could ever show this to a client is to KNOW YOUR STUFF. When you can talk like the expert and know what you are doing, they'll know and you will be able to help dispell the myths and lies of this industry for them...

Hope that helps - Envy

Couldn't agree more with what's been said so far. You are the best advertisement for your products. I always have testers at hand & let my clients try things out that I think they might like. I always mention products to my clients while I work on them so that they have time to think about it before they are finished. I find that people are much more likely to try a product if you use it on them & carry mini sizes. Since these run out pretty quickly, they then buy the bigger versions. Your products will speak for themselves so just let your clients try them.

As for the brochures, I have ordered some & hoping to get them tomorrow! For what they cost, I will be giving them to customers to browse through while they get their nails done & let them take them home afterwards. It is a great idea as it brings poducts to the client's attention & gives you the opportunity to discuss them without sounding pushy.

Hi- found this from Geeg- (the thread was called Why is CND the best)- have a read....

Creative Nail Design has a philosophy which put simply is this ....

Make life easier for the nail technician and she will love us....

Make enhancement and related products the best they can be and the clients will love the technician ... YOU. Everyone wins.

Most technicians, especially new ones, do not realize how unique the products from Creative are NOR how as a company, Creative have been the ones who innovate while others then try and copy. The list is SO long and their influence so huge many do not realize (only some of us who have been around for a long time) just how many things that we take for granted today, originated with Creative.

Look at language .... Creative upgraded and professionalized nail speak to a higher level by being the first to introduce new words like ... ??
Rebalance .... instead of fill
Nail enhancements .... instead of 'false nails' or 'extensions'
abrasives ... instead of files
adhesive ... instead of glue
We hear these words every day now, but it was Jan Arnold from Creative who coined the phrases first.

Look at just some of the products ....
Before everyone and their dog decided to follow suit, Creative were the FIRST to introduce a Nail-professional Footcare range of Spa products ... in fact they invented the Spa Category (SpaPedicure and SpaManicure) that now many tried to copy.
The FIRST primerless Liquid (Radical in 1995) - Patented
The FIRST Keratin Bonding liquid (Retention+ in 1999/2000 or thereabouts) - also patented technology.
The FIRST methacrylate based Gel system (Brisa - 2004) - patented technology.
The FIRST sanitizer (ScrubFresh) with pathogen fighters to protect the nail from infection.
The FIRST to produce the Master series of Brushes with detachable head - patented technology.

I could go on ... but these are just some of the pluses one enjoys from a company that does its own research and development and has its own laboratory facilities with 6 dedicated chemists and is a TRUE manufacturer that is always searching for new and easier ways to do things and to help the technicians without sacrificing quality. There are very few nail companies (3 or 4) that are true manufacturers. Most nail companies just purchase their products from another source that make products for the masses. This is basically why so many are so similar. There is a large 'middle' category a low end category, and a small high-end category of professional nail products.

Your choice all depends as to where you see yourself in the nail market .... because surprisingly, the price only differs by a very small margin between the categories. If people actually checked this out instead of assuming that Creative is much more expensive, they one would see that the products are very competitively priced and affordable..

Have a go at searching for the thread mentioned above- it will help your question.

HTH's :Love:

xxxxx
buttonmoon54321 said:

please help
xx

Bekster i am impressed that is a lot of information so early in the morning, wish I was on the ball like that hun
x

To be honest it was a sheer fluke!! pmsl :green:

Was searching for info about Radical & came across it- just copied, pasted & Voila.

Wish i had been abit more on the ball but im too knackered from NEC yesterday.

xxxxxx
scattyfox said:
Bekster i am impressed that is a lot of information so early in the morning, wish I was on the ball like that hun
x

Latest posts

Back