Gel Bottle inc newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Ok so I have been trialling this and mixed results. I'm a gelish girl and was happy but as this was getting lots of good reviews thought it was worth trying but im just not sure... anyone trialled this recently - they seem so thick which worries me as it strikes me they will be prone to chipping? Day 9 and one of mine has gone. Any recent feedback welcome pleAse xx

How are you storing the bottles? I find as long as they're not cold then it goes on lovely. Also to add I know they changed their application guide slightly but I find the rubber base is needed. It's only recently they said it's only for problem nails x

I've been trialling the gel polish and have it on my nails. I'm finding it great. Mine have been on 3 weeks now and are still perfect, this never happens on my nails! I also put it on one of my 'problem' clients and she loves it too. I'm awaiting the builder gel to come to try that now then I may add them to my offering. It took me a little while to get used to applying it as it's a different brush and is thicker than I'm used to but I love it now. There's a Facebook group called gel bottle inc community which is useful for tips xx

I'm going to be using the Akzents Luxio build it gel. How much are you thinking on charging the clients in offering this service?

I will keep going with it as I love the colour range. I'm hoping my chip is a result of me catching it as other hand is perfect. Fingers xd x

Hello, Have you a recent update on how you have got in with this product? Thanks

Latest posts

Back