Gel Bottle, Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adele.greshon

Reaction score
I currently use CND Shellac, overall I love it but unfortunately have a few customers who have issues with it not lasting as long.

My aim is to find a Gel that will work along the CND range of colours to give my customers more options.

As they are regular customers I don't want to loose their business so I have looked into using a gel as against a power polish. I ordered 9 colours from Gel Bottle on Monday evening and received them on Wednesday.

I have so far applied Gel Bottle to 10 customers since Thursday to test and get their feedback. The customers feedback so far is they love the high shine polish finish and the overall look of the product.

I personally am finding the application a dream. The only negative is the post of the brush sits so far into the 20ml bottle that once I've cleared the excess off the bristles thinking I'm ready to start I then have to wait for the gel on the post to reach the bristles to remove excess.

I will update with more feedback soon.

Hi Adele.greshon I've been looking at this brand too. They caught my eye on Instagram and they look lovely! My only concern is that I've not been asked to show any credentials as of yet ( I made an account over a week ago) [emoji58] which makes me wonder if it's available to non-professionals too. I might send them an email regarding this.

Other than that the colours look fab (especially the glitters!!) and I'm loving the price point for the size you get!
Keep us updated, would love to hear more! [emoji4]

I got a couple of these gels to try and I LOVE them!!! Completely converted!!xx

Hi Adele.greshon I've been looking at this brand too. They caught my eye on Instagram and they look lovely! My only concern is that I've not been asked to show any credentials as of yet ( I made an account over a week ago) [emoji58] which makes me wonder if it's available to non-professionals too. I might send them an email regarding this.

Other than that the colours look fab (especially the glitters!!) and I'm loving the price point for the size you get!
Keep us updated, would love to hear more! [emoji4]
They didn't ask me either. Maybe as they are relatively new and only just appeared in a professional magazine they haven't been heard of by non professionals. Let hope they ask for credentials. I'm more than happy to send them my details.
Would be interested to hear what they say when you question this with them.

They have a fantastic colour range.

They didn't ask me either. Maybe as they are relatively new and only just appeared in a professional magazine they haven't been heard of by non professionals. Let hope they ask for credentials. I'm more than happy to send them my details.
Would be interested to hear what they say when you question this with them.

They have a fantastic colour range.

I've emailed them asking about this so let's see what they say. It would be a shame if it is available to just anyone [emoji19]

I've had a nightmare with them. I placed 2 orders with them within a day of each other due to some colours i wanted coming back into stock received the first order but one colour i ordered was out of stock which they contacted me to tell me and they sent that at a later date and then the 2nd order never turned up. I had to open a paypal claim against them after showing the company all of my transactions and telling them what I had received previously as they just kept saying I had signed for the order on 4th Feb... The order I didn't received was placed on 26th Feb... a good 20 something days after the order date they gave and consignment number I had signed for! The issue I think is that you only get a paypal invoice you get no order confirmation off them and no dispatch notice off them.

Also colour 207 is nothing like on the website and a few people have bought it and been disappointed including myself. X

I've had a nightmare with them. I placed 2 orders with them within a day of each other due to some colours i wanted coming back into stock received the first order but one colour i ordered was out of stock which they contacted me to tell me and they sent that at a later date and then the 2nd order never turned up. I had to open a paypal claim against them after showing the company all of my transactions and telling them what I had received previously as they just kept saying I had signed for the order on 4th Feb... The order I didn't received was placed on 26th Feb... a good 20 something days after the order date they gave and consignment number I had signed for! The issue I think is that you only get a paypal invoice you get no order confirmation off them and no dispatch notice off them.
Oh dear that doesn't sound good at all. Hopefully that's just teething problems as they are a new company.

I got a reply about whether they only supply to professionals.
The reply was.... "Yes we only sell to trade. What would you like to order?"

How do they know I'm trade is my question haha! No proof of qualifications asked for. [emoji19]

I got a reply about whether they only supply to professionals.
The reply was.... "Yes we only sell to trade. What would you like to order?"

How do they know I'm trade is my question haha! No proof of qualifications asked for. [emoji19]
I honestly wouldn't bother. They even had the cheek to supply a consignment number from 4th Feb when the order I disputed was from 26th Feb and in email they were just rude and ignoring anything I said telling me my order was signed for by me on 4th March but it wasn't they just kept providing the consignment number from my first order (4th Feb) in my opinion in the hope I wouldn't of kept the boxes with the consignment numbers on! Also they took no proof off me about my qualifications and they run a loyalty points scheme but I have no idea how your supposed to spend them or know how many you actually have... I won't be ordering again off them. The product is lovely and the colours and price point great but I've never been treated the way they have treated me over the last 2 weeks by any other brand regardless of being new or old to the business! X

I've just had a look on Instagram and it looks like they sell to anyone.

Sounds like they got confused but they shouldn't have blamed you. I ordered a couple of stamping plates from moyou London a while back and when they arrived they had mixed up my order and not sent one of the plates I ordered but a different one instead.
After contacting them they said they would send the one I actually ordered out right away and to keep the other one rather than me take the trouble to send it back. Now that is customer service for you!
The Gel Bottle folks obviously had mixed things up at their end but should have dealt with it a bit better!

Last edited:
I've just had a look on Instagram and it looks like they sell to anyone.
Yeh I thought that too [emoji19]
What's wrong with a bit of exclusivity [emoji2]am I right? [emoji23] As tempting as the products may be I think I will stick to truly pro ranges

I would. I did come across them a while ago when the cat eye magnetic thing came out and I was intrigued but it's just not professional looking! Buy cheap buy twice Moto

I would. I did come across them a while ago when the cat eye magnetic thing came out and I was intrigued but it's just not professional looking! Buy cheap buy twice Moto
The actual product is lovely but obviously they have no way of checking if you are pro or not and they did feature in scratch mag, but the customer service is very in professional.

I love the gel bottle inc, it's amazing to work with, great coverage with just 2 coats and it last. I do agree with some reviews the site isn't the best no description on colours which makes it hard when buying off screen. Also, lots of colours are out of stock and you don't get an invoice. Hope they sort these problems out because it is a great product.

I've been using the gel bottle alongside my CND shellac & bio sculpture, clients love it because it just lasts 3/4 weeks. I have had issues of lots of shades out of stock and my last delivery been late - they also told me it had been sines for and the colour of a shop door I dont have, in honesty they really need to sort this out along with lack of invoice, but I do think the delivery company they use are rubbish! But I cannot fault the product.

I got a couple of these gels to try and I LOVE them!!! Completely converted!!xx
What prep method and products are you using with Gel Bottle

What prep method and products are you using with Gel Bottle
The gel bottle tell you to dry prep, gently remove the shine and straight acetone to cleanse. X

Has anyone tried their diamond glitter collection? They look gorgeous! I'm so tempted!

Latest posts

Back