Gel Bottle, Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used gel bottle for a few months now. And I absolutely love them! I have been doing nails for 15 years and have tried pretty much everything!
They are really helpful & quick with the postage and I love the packaging!
The polish is gorgeous and the colour choice is amazing, and it's brilliant for nail art! I couldn't recommend them more.
I love the fact they are a small business which is getting a lot of interest on social media...there's going to be teething problems as I'm sure cnd, youngs, nsi etc had too when they first started...but they go out of their way to help.
Hope this helps :)

Hi guys! I have just come across this brand. The colour choices and the price for the size is amazing! I am currently using bio sculpture and I have been for the last 7 years. But recently I am having a few clients come back with lifting md breakages So m looking for mother soak off gel that is stronger than a gel polish with a good colour choice. Has anyone used bio sculpture and gel bottle, and if so would you recommend?xx thank you xx

I've been using the gel bottle alongside my CND shellac & bio sculpture, clients love it because it just lasts 3/4 weeks. I have had issues of lots of shades out of stock and my last delivery been late - they also told me it had been sines for and the colour of a shop door I dont have, in honesty they really need to sort this out along with lack of invoice, but I do think the delivery company they use are rubbish! But I cannot fault the product.
I thought APC overnight were really good myself when I had issues with Gel bottle I rang them to see when they last delivered to my home and they could give me a full run down of dates and times and they actually were able to tell me I was that last delivery in my area for around 2 weeks. I think if you manage to speak direct to daisy there's no issues its when I spoke to someone called Steve I started having problems with them. I am gutted because I loved the product and it lasts so well on my problem clients such as my mum she is a nightmare! But gel bottle didn't even chip on her like all other brands and the glitter are to die for! I've since tried NSI and even I can't keep it on longer than a day! I'm torn wether to try another order from gel bottle or not now!

I thought APC overnight were really good myself when I had issues with Gel bottle I rang them to see when they last delivered to my home and they could give me a full run down of dates and times and they actually were able to tell me I was that last delivery in my area for around 2 weeks. I think if you manage to speak direct to daisy there's no issues its when I spoke to someone called Steve I started having problems with them. I am gutted because I loved the product and it lasts so well on my problem clients such as my mum she is a nightmare! But gel bottle didn't even chip on her like all other brands and the glitter are to die for! I've since tried NSI and even I can't keep it on longer than a day! I'm torn wether to try another order from gel bottle or not now!

I think since I posted this it's been a different courier delivering now and I've had no problems since with deliveries and leaking bottles. I understand teething problems with new a company and they seem to have resolved this - I'm about to place another order, the product is very good clients love it.

I purchased their no wipe top coat for the chrome powder and I have to say... I really do love it! I do wish they'd ask for certificates though, otherwise no different to bluesky :(

Hi Adele.greshon I've been looking at this brand too. They caught my eye on Instagram and they look lovely! My only concern is that I've not been asked to show any credentials as of yet ( I made an account over a week ago) [emoji58] which makes me wonder if it's available to non-professionals too. I might send them an email regarding this.

Other than that the colours look fab (especially the glitters!!) and I'm loving the price point for the size you get!
Keep us updated, would love to hear more! [emoji4]
That is what concerned me when I placed an order yesterday, no request for my certificate to place an order.

I was thinking of trying one or two colours from this brand because the colour range is stunning, disappointed it isn't pro only :( what lamp do they recommend you use? I don't want to invest in the whole system without trying it, I have the ink lamp and CND LED x

I was thinking of trying one or two colours from this brand because the colour range is stunning, disappointed it isn't pro only :( what lamp do they recommend you use? I don't want to invest in the whole system without trying it, I have the ink lamp and CND LED x

Someone on YouTube uses the new CND lamp on the 2B setting. I will also use mine while trying them out. If I stick with it I will purchase their lamp. I like to stick with the recommended lamps for each product I use. I have three already.

Someone on YouTube uses the new CND lamp on the 2B setting. I will also use mine while trying them out. If I stick with it I will purchase their lamp. I like to stick with the recommended lamps for each product I use. I have three already.
So do I I wouldn't use the wrong lamp on clients but of course it's a big investment if you have never tried the products but then you can't try the products out if you aren't getting a proper cure :confused: thank you I will try it in my CND lamp x

So do I I wouldn't use the wrong lamp on clients but of course it's a big investment if you have never tried the products but then you can't try the products out if you aren't getting a proper cure :confused: thank you I will try it in my CND lamp x

I did the same thing with the other products I tried. I just used my original lamp during the testing stage, it helps you get a feel of the product so you can decide whether the investment is worth it. The lamps are just too expensive to buy during the testing stage. I noticed that The Gel Bottle Inc have a steam machine for removing the gels. I think I will invest in that too if I continue to use the products.

I did the same thing with the other products I tried. I just used my original lamp during the testing stage, it helps you get a feel of the product so you can decide whether the investment is worth it. The lamps are just too expensive to buy during the testing stage. I noticed that The Gel Bottle Inc have a steam machine for removing the gels. I think I will invest in that too if I continue to use the products.
Their lamp also seems to be out of stock every time I have checked, I have had a look at that I wonder how much time it would save soaking off acrylic :rolleyes:

Their lamp also seems to be out of stock every time I have checked, I have had a look at that I wonder how much time it would save soaking off acrylic :rolleyes:
They are making a bulk order this week. so maybe it will be in then.

Has anyone tried their diamond glitter collection? They look gorgeous! I'm so tempted!
I am waiting for them to come back into stock, they look amazing, some of my clients want to try them as soon as they come in.

Has anyone tried their diamond glitter collection? They look gorgeous! I'm so tempted!
I used two of the diamond collection colors on different clients and I love it so much. Way shiny and easy to use.

I got a couple of these gels to try and I LOVE them!!! Completely converted!!xx
How have things been going with the Gel Bottle for you since you have been using it for a while now. Any chipping issues?

Are there any shrinking issues withe the gel bottle? I use gel ll at the moment and some polish colours are a nightmare with shrinking xx

Are there any shrinking issues withe the gel bottle? I use gel ll at the moment and some polish colours are a nightmare with shrinking xx

I only have a few colors right now still building my collection but I haven't had any shrinking issues at all, ever.

I have been using them for over a month now and I am converting to them. So quick to apply and no problems with lifting or shrinking.

ink london is a better cheap option over gel bottle inc if you ask me. the brushes arent as nice as CND but the colours and performance are on parr i would say

I prefer The Gel Bottle Inc to Shellac, they are 20ml bottles too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back