Gel Bottle, Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is gel bottle a soak off gel? Or can you infill?

Is gel bottle a soak off gel? Or can you infill?

They are soak off, they have both builder gels and gel polish. So you can build tips or sculpt with them and also infill.

I have seen a couple of you mention they have an led lamp but always out of stock! I can't even find the lamp on there website x

I have seen a couple of you mention they have an led lamp but always out of stock! I can't even find the lamp on there website x

It's on there, maybe give them a call - I know they are in the process of a new improved website so hopefully it will auto update stock when they've had influx of orders.

Hi ladies,

I'm wanting some more info on Gel bottle inc. I currently use Shellac but I've heard so many great things about Gel bottle. My concerns are that they sell to the public so it makes it seem a little more unprofessional? Also are they cruelty free? I've messaged them to ask but the response was very vague. Thankyou!

I'll be giving gel bottle a whirl this week, my order of rubber base & top and a couple of builder gels has just arrived.

I'd rather they only sold to professionals though :(

Having said that, I'm very keen to find something which will stay on a handful of problem clients, who I think I will lose if I don't find something quickly! And have read such good reports so fingers crossed.

I currently use CND shellac which I only order from S2 but the majority of clients have seen it on eBay etc and until I put them right, they think it's what I'm using.... [emoji33]... A couple ask why I don't just buy from there! So clearly to the public, the lines of what's professional and what isn't are very blurred and tbh if a "professional" product ie CND Shellac is chipping on them and a so called "non pro" product is lasting well, I don't think they really care and how can one argue the case of pro only if it's not performing (albeit only on some people)?

Can I infill gel bottle builder gel do we know or must it be soaked off each time? X

Can I infill gel bottle builder gel do we know or must it be soaked off each time? X
Both. I infil when using as builder gel and soak off when used just as a thin coat for problem clients.

Thank you!
I've done my own tonight and am impressed!
The stink of that top coat though [emoji33][emoji33] far worse than my acrylic liquid!!

Thank you!
I've done my own tonight and am impressed!
The stink of that top coat though [emoji33][emoji33] far worse than my acrylic liquid!!
Which top coat did u use? As I don't notice a smell on the top coat I use [emoji15]

Which top coat did u use? As I don't notice a smell on the top coat I use [emoji15]

No smell with base or builder but it was the Rubber Top Coat that stunk

You know when you go in a cheapie shop like Primark or Store21 and they've got all their plasticky shoes in, jellies, that sort of thing .... To me it smells like that only much more intense

You know when you go in a cheapie shop like Primark or Store21 and they've got all their plasticky shoes in, jellies, that sort of thing .... To me it smells like that only much more intense
Ah ok. I use the normal top coat. X

Ah ok. I use the normal top coat. X
Do you find the normal is good? I imagine the rubber topcoat is for bendy nails, ie has a bit of flex to it

Do you find the normal is good? I imagine the rubber topcoat is for bendy nails, ie has a bit of flex to it
I find that rubber base is enough for problem nails so I then only use normal top coat. It's a fab product that has really helped my business.

I find that rubber base is enough for problem nails so I then only use normal top coat. It's a fab product that has really helped my business.
That's fab! Thank you

I haven't had such a good experience with TGB - when I've used the Extreme Shine top coat I've had a few clients with chipped nails in less than a week - not just a couple of chips but 5 & 6 fingers - cost me a lot of extra time & expense redoing so for me the top coat is a no no x

I can't say I've noticed a smell with the builder topcoat?

I haven't had such a good experience with TGB - when I've used the Extreme Shine top coat I've had a few clients with chipped nails in less than a week - not just a couple of chips but 5 & 6 fingers - cost me a lot of extra time & expense redoing so for me the top coat is a no no x

All my clients get 4 weeks plus unless they themselves catch a nail, I've been using it since it launched and I'm now solely using TGB in my busy salon as this is all clients want due to the longevity of the product.
Maybe it's not the product but your clients, are you using the whole system?

Latest posts

Back