Gel Bottle question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevienail

Reaction score
looking for advice... I'm currently looking to buy a new brand of gel polish! I've heard gel bottle is a good one with great coverage, but can you file off the product ?
What are your thoughts on gel polish?

Stevie are you saying there is a brand called Gel bottle? I'm confused?

There is, it's called "the gel bottle" stupid name, pretty good product
https://www.thegelbottle.com/
LMAO [emoji23] I just googled them.
Look in my experience (which sadly at this point is considerable [emoji14]) you need to not only be looking at a brands strengths and weaknesses, but also what is the company itself doing for its customers - is YOU?

There are so many who will sell you anything to make a buck... but if you have problems, need great education, want next day delivery, free advice, a warm ear to confide in... hell, a site like this that unites beauty pros the world over... then 'look into your profession seriously'.

To be the best or just to be really good... means doing your homework and figuring out what is going to give the greatest bang for your buck. Many have opinions... and that's fine, but we stick with facts when it comes to our products... proven facts.

If you want this as a career... I'm just saying, that there is a LOT out there. Go for someone who genuinely has your back.
Hope this Helps
Love & Respect. [emoji173]️[emoji106]

I like the gel bottle products, great coverage and I love the rubber base. There customer service hasn't been great but they are a small company who have grown very quickly and are improving all the time. You can't file of the gel polishes they are soak off, they do a builder in a bottle that you can infill so you would file down but you need to be trained in this x

I use the gel bottle for their glitters because they are the best for coverage I have ever tried with gel. I use Ink London for my other colours. The gel bottle is very good but the only down side is the delivery is very slow :( x

GB products are great. Most colours very pigmented so great coverage with 2 coats. Love the glitters, definitely the best glitter gels! As above only downside is waiting on delivery.

I like their products too, it's the best product I've found for weak bendy nails as it moves with the nail enough to enable it to be strong and not lift x

Delivery is ok I think, I ordered on Thursday and had it by Monday [emoji15] of course it is not Ellisons, but still ok [emoji5]️

I have the gels and clients like them however I have had an issue with my order of a new lamp and the customer service is shocking. I made my order and payment was made on 7th August and I've been advised to pursue a refund through PayPal as it will be quicker.
I asked to receive confirmation of this by post it email and was refused.

The gel bottle has a US. Distributor as of Monday

I have the gels and clients like them however I have had an issue with my order of a new lamp and the customer service is shocking. I made my order and payment was made on 7th August and I've been advised to pursue a refund through PayPal as it will be quicker.
I had to do this with an order last year. Steve wasn't very helpful at all and I have seen quite a few people since have issues with him. I have just purchased some colours again as I do love their diamond glitters but I'm always weary of ordering!

I'm having a problem too, been waiting for a replay since I bought it! I'd love to hear if your problem was the same as mine, if you don't mind PMing me please

I like the gel bottle products, great coverage and I love the rubber base. There customer service hasn't been great but they are a small company who have grown very quickly and are improving all the time. You can't file of the gel polishes they are soak off, they do a builder in a bottle that you can infill so you would file down but you need to be trained in this x

What is the advantage of the rubber base I find it a nightmare when your filling it off it ruins my files straight away.

This company was a total game changer for me ! Doubled my client base ! Clients return 3/4 weeks later gels in tack ! Back to original question , it's a soak off product like must gels , u do need to buff off top coat to allow actertone to penetrate through to enable a soak off . Recently opened up an academy too

What is the advantage of the rubber base I find it a nightmare when your filling it off it ruins my files straight away.
The rubber base & top perform brilliantly on weak wobbly nails whereas other products lift, flake & peel

Loving this product! Only had a small problem with a wrong delivery which was sorted within hours. Very impressed, as are my clients

They were good but now they are expanding so rapidly they have totally lost their Customer service skills and forgotten who made them popular...us the salon owners/users.

Their products are now always out of stock and their customer service for help & advice is rubbish. Ive had problems with mislabelled product and got told I was making a fuss, it was a tiny issue and my attitude was bad! In the end I had to tell them what it was after refunding clients...base labelled top! No wonder I couldn’t get it to ‘extreme shine’!

They offered me one replacement and a new untested unreleased sample gel with condition of my opinion!!! They more or less said I shud be grateful for the chance ... jeez it’s not a prelaunched iPhone now that is exciting!!!

Good product but when it goes wrong do not expect any help or goodwill, your on yr own lol!!!

I’ve had bad customer service from xxxxxx at the Gel Bottle, everyone on the Facebook page praises them for customer service but I find them rude. If I hadn’t already invested in the product and my clients love it I would have dropped it. I think this will effect customer loyalty and when another brand shines people will move again.

[name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back