Gel Essentials sculpting gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat18

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product? What did you think of it if you have?

http://www.gelessentials.co.uk/hard-builder-gels-25-c.asp
I really can't get on with it and I realllllly wanted to. I get lifting, bumps and breakage which I don't get/have never got with my current system (Gellux) I followed all the directions to the letter and even contacted them via FB - the only positive I've had is that it's so much easier to file off than Gellux!!!

Hope this thread is still active, much the same as above. A very large waste of money as I got both the 50g hard & sculpting gels.....devastatingly bad products; it lifts, very bumpy & the gel cracks very easily resulting in three new clients not coming back as they had multiple broken nails!!!!(was even considering a complaint as it's very hard to explain but it just breaks off/down too, clumps fall off during filing)

.....but on the flip side, I've never had an issue with candy coat, nsi, ink london, cuccio T3, or chroma gel xxxx

Hope this thread is still active, much the same as above. A very large waste of money as I got both the 50g hard & sculpting gels.....devastatingly bad products; it lifts, very bumpy & the gel cracks very easily resulting in three new clients not coming back as they had multiple broken nails!!!!(was even considering a complaint as it's very hard to explain but it just breaks off/down too, clumps fall off during filing)

.....but on the flip side, I've never had an issue with candy coat, nsi, ink london, cuccio T3, or chroma gel xxxx
Hi Sarah. I own Gel Essentials and it is a real shame you didn't contact us for assistance. If you have a look on our website there are many, many positive customer reviews and people love these products. After spending so much money I would advise contacting us via email so we can resolve your problems for you. We have hundreds of salons and nail technicians throughout the UK and Europe happily using our products. Looking through your orders I cannot see any orders for Bonder which is a vital part of the system. There are many reasons you could be getting breakages including which lamp you are using and application. I would be more than happy to resolve these issues for you and you may benefit from looking at the Hints and Tips section on our website. Perhaps you could email us [email protected] so we can assist you. All our products are backed by 20 years experience and I can assure you we only sell products which have been rigorously tested.

Hi Sarah. I own Gel Essentials and it is a real shame you didn't contact us for assistance. If you have a look on our website there are many, many positive customer reviews and people love these products. After spending so much money I would advise contacting us via email so we can resolve your problems for you. We have hundreds of salons and nail technicians throughout the UK and Europe happily using our products. Looking through your orders I cannot see any orders for Bonder which is a vital part of the system. There are many reasons you could be getting breakages including which lamp you are using and application. I would be more than happy to resolve these issues for you and you may benefit from looking at the Hints and Tips section on our website. Perhaps you could email us [email protected] so we can assist you. All our products are backed by 20 years experience and I can assure you we only sell products which have been rigorously tested.
Then I ask a question back. If the product is so amazing, thousands of salons using it, 'backed by 20 years experience", if the product really is that good, then what does my one post regarding it on this salon geek thread matter for the need of a response like that? The tone of your message is clear; very defensive & taken personally-for instance you have gone on a hunt to find my order from 3 months ago prior to posting your retort, which is a poor an image of the company, as it is the quality of the gel(as that's a breach of data confidentiality to discuss my order on a public thread)
Ps I bought the bonder from an eBay seller prior to the Gel in anticipation, I also can send you my certificates to show I am capable of applying gel, plus I've got an ELK lamp, so that's side of things is all good.
Please google this, as I haven't chatted to a thousand salons or techs, but there are a fair few reviews similar to mine & above mine on this thread also. I didn't bother contacting as I tried it before & I didn't get a response for over a week later, so thought pointless.

Really shocked that a business conducts itself in this manner, criticism is part of business, I've taken it on the chin in the past; not personally

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back