Gel French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairextension10

Reaction score
I had a client in wanting a French polish but with glitter. She wanted it clear at the cuticle and thw sparkle at the end

I was stuck with what to use for the clear? Would it just be my Base coat then my sparkley coat x2 then my top coat??
Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

It depends if she wants the smile line to be sparkly or if she wants a glitter fade from the free edge up. Either way I would do the base and then whatever clear colour you normally use for the French e.g cnd shellac beau. And then if she wanted just the smile line to be sparkly then I would remove the inhibition layer, paint on the smile line with whatever colour makes the glitter pop and then cure. Then apply glitter to the smile line. Tidy up loose glitter flakes and I usually top coat twice. If she wants a glitter fade then just apply the base, the clear colour and then fade the glitter from the free edge up. Top coat twice and then done [emoji2] that's how I would do it anyway but maybe someone else has a better way xx

Latest posts

Back