Gel II or Bio Sculpture!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaDavis

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm currently trained in lash extensions and lash lift but would like to add nails to the list. I'm considering either Gel II or Bio Sculpture. Please anyone tell me which is better? Thank u :) xx

Iv been using biosculpture for the last 18months, love the product an in my area there wasn't many salons/technicians who used it so it has kept me busy! The products r probably more expensive to buy,but durability is really good last anywhere between 2-4weeks x

Thank u :)) I have Bio Sculpture on myself and and it lasts forever! I keep seeing Gel II popping up and wondered if it is as good or even better? Xx

Iv never tried gel ll so wouldn't know? Good luck whatever u decide x

Biosculpture is very expensive. Your profit margins will be much higher using Gel II.

Oh that's good to hear! I have to say i am swaying towards Gel II at the moment. Thank you :) x

I've not used gel II but am bio trained. I was looking at this brand last week as my friend had seen a colour that her friend had put on her FB business page but she lives about 5hrs from her. She asked me to look into it, I did and believe it's more like a polish. Not sure on the comparison of strength but heard it's slightly thinner than bio and you don't need do a base layer either so that cuts down your times aswell. Don't know if this has helped much. x

I have both bio & gel II - gel II is a gel polish in a bottle, thinner nothing like bio, it's a bit more than CND Shellac (I also use). Yes bio is more expensive but you can do a lot more with it such as express treatment, enhancements & overlays - plus they have a gorgeous selection of spa mani & pedi products - if I had to choose one out of all my systems/brands I use it would be bio hands down! [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back