Gel II UK launch is nearly here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my life I need these sparkly colours and wow what a fab price they are - I hope thats reflected in the UK price. Wonder how long shipping is I so need some of these to run along side my shellac!

So excited for the rest of the uk to experience what Steph & I have have been playing with over the summer!!

There are going to be some brilliant show offers, so please please do come along to stand B50 at Olympia.

I know we're all getting super excited about Gel II, but we mustn't forget the La Palm Spa Pure Organics Manicure & Pedicure products, since introducing these to my clients in July I have done more than 3 times the amount of spa pedicures than I did in the same timeframe as last year!!

So fab!!

So excited for the rest of the uk to experience what Steph & I have have been playing with over the summer!!

There are going to be some brilliant show offers, so please please do come along to stand B50 at Olympia.

I know we're all getting super excited about Gel II, but we mustn't forget the La Palm Spa Pure Organics Manicure & Pedicure products, since introducing these to my clients in July I have done more than 3 times the amount of spa pedicures than I did in the same timeframe as last year!!

So fab!!

I was going to ask about this as I looked through the website earlier and the range looks nice. Will the UK distributor be supplying these products as well? I hope so!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to ask about this as I looked through the website earlier and the range looks nice. Will the UK distributor be supplying these products as well? I hope so!

As far as I am aware they will be, honestly, it's brilliant!!

Could you send me the link to your videos too pretty please x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this! I am so jealous of those of you that already have it, can't wait to try the reaction polishes, my problem will be deciding which to buy 1st! X

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this! I am so jealous of those of you that already have it, can't wait to try the reaction polishes, my problem will be deciding which to buy 1st! X

Shark Bite haha! Not at all obvious that's my favourite is it?! Lol

Steph xx

I've been having a browse on their website this evening to have an idea on colours, but I think I will just have a look on your Facebook page instead Steph!

I've been having a browse on their website this evening to have an idea on colours, but I think I will just have a look on your Facebook page instead Steph!

The website does give you an idea on colours but i don't find it very accurate. A couple of the colours i have look different in the flesh to what the website shows. Bunny Hopping is a good example . Looks more grey online than it actually is but it's still gorgeous.

Steph xx

I love the nails you did in Bunny hopping with the black stamping and I really like Bright Lavender too. Time to make my proper list for Olympia I think.

I had a client recently ask for a removal of what she told me was gel II from a local salon but it was an absolute nightmare to remove! But if it hasn't been launched in the UK yet maybe she got the name wrong? What's the removal like please?

I find removal pretty easy. Not as easy as a Shellac removal but easier than other gel polishes I've removed. Buff to break the seal and wrap. It can be harder if their hands are cold It crumbles rather than curls up.

Steph xx

Some more info on the company. Good to see ex CND in there when it's a new company to the UK.

Gel II

I would like to try the effects, especially Shark Bite 😄

Excited to hear that Creative Academy Bournemouth have been announced as the official distributors of Gel II!

Excited to hear that Creative Academy Bournemouth have been announced as the official distributors of Gel II!

Ooh where did you hear that? I thought it was to announced at Olympia?

I guess this is what creative academy in Ireland is launching at show in october??

I have shellac and gelish- is this like gelish?? I don't think i can change as have so many gelish and shellac colours :(

Ooh where did you hear that? I thought it was to announced at Olympia?

I'm on their mailing list ;)

I think they're going to be bombarded with us all at their stand :D

I think they're going to be bombarded with us all at their stand :D

Trying to plan my day - I think I'll still head for sweet squared first and get in the queue and see what they've got on offer - then I'll head to Gel II to try and see a demo.

Latest posts

Back