Gel ll winter colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Has anyone got and dark gel ll colours they can show me please as I have a lot of bright summery ones.

Thank you :) x

If you go into the creative beauty group in the files they have all the gel II shades swatches so you can see them [emoji4]

There is also a thread on here with lots of gel 11 swatches on it.
How long does it usually take to create an account with them? I have been waiting two days so far.

is there anywhere else that sell gel 11 in the uk? thank you

They are the only U.K. Distributor. If you haven't heard back from them then give them a call to chase up but you will be asked to send copies of your certs [emoji4]

I received an email saying that they would be intouch soon and then nothing else. I really want to order a couple of the colour changing gels.

I received an email saying that they would be intouch soon and then nothing else. I really want to order a couple of the colour changing gels.
Hhh it took about 5 days for my account to be opened but was a bank holiday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ahh I will have to be more patient then haha

I don't mind feet all the time, I do my own and I'll do my mom's , my DH's if he let me and my girlfriends, I guess it's just a thing with strangers... I'm not real sure :oops:

I'd rather do nails though, more enjoyable :D
I can't want for my daughter to be old enough to do her up (6mths old)

I'm an Avon Rep and I also love doing make-up...I'll be hopefully doubling my buisness once I get my license back :rolleyes:

Jamie :)
yes I was cursing a little bit lol :p

omg what the he'll happened there ? :oops: I replied to you Hhh lol god knows where that message came from :eek:

I have now got an account with them but loads of things I wanted are out of stock

How long does it usually take for them to get new stock?
I wanted the extra shine top coat

They've had loads if problems getting items cleared through customs. Some bits I need are yet to clear.

It's worth joining The Creative Beauty Group Facebook page as thus keeps everyone up to date with new stock x

Latest posts

Back