Gel polish & hand soak/massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm still relatively new to the world of nails but I have a lovely new client who is wanting gel polish applied before her holidays. She says her hands are very dry with decorating and garden in her new home. Usually I would offered a luxury manicure and go round a few days later and do some gel polish but unfortunately I don't have the time nor does she. So I was wondering what I could do for her? Maybe a quick mask after the polish?
Thank you
Amy x

Why don't you moisturise them and do a lovely hand massage after exfoliator and mask. Retail her the moisturiser to take on holiday together with Solar Oil or the like.

Because she's wanting gel polish^^... But no after you've completed your polish application you are free to soak, scrub, mask etc all you want it's fine because the gel has already securely bonded to the nail plate... Its only when you do your luxury manicure before doing your gel polish you can get problems x

Thank you very much for you replies ladies! ❤️

Latest posts

Back