Gel polish shaker-owner reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
We have loads of threads about whether these are needed, so this is not a repeat thread for that, but from reading past threads a good few nail techs have invested in these and enough time has elapsed now to reflect on whether you feel it was a good investment and whether your brand choice was the right one for you. Is it still performing and is the build quality satisfactory?

I will be looking for one at Olympia.

We have loads of threads about whether these are needed, so this is not a repeat thread for that, but from reading past threads a good few nail techs have invested in these and enough time has elapsed now to reflect on whether you feel it was a good investment and whether your brand choice was the right one for you. Is it still performing and is the build quality satisfactory?

I will be looking for one at Olympia.

Ooh, following because I've been debating over one too. . .

I've used the battery operated Robart shaker for some time now and am happy with it. It has fallen off my desk at least once and it still works well.

I've got the Pro shaker and love it.
I shake each colour if I haven't used it already that day. Don't suffer from shrinking / patchy / gloopy problems.
Saves my poor old wrists and I can use almost every drop of polish.
It's especially great for glitter polishes too. 😀

I've got the Pro shaker and love it.
I shake each colour if I haven't used it already that day. Don't suffer from shrinking / patchy / gloopy problems.
Saves my poor old wrists and I can use almost every drop of polish.
It's especially great for glitter polishes too. 😀

Where do you get the pro saker from please?

I bought one from Tailormade and love it ... I don't remember what it is actually called but I call it the Shellac shaker.

So far, so good then. It seems like it isn't just one of those things that sounds great but ends up being left in the drawer.

I use the Izen Pro shaker, and I bought mine from Tailormadenails. I think is it worth every penny, especially as I often use multiple colours and stamping, so lots of polishes to shake. I bought mine as I have had lots of surgeries on my left wrist (due to a nasty break 16 yrs ago) which means my right hand/wrist was the only one that I could use for many years, and that has taken its toll.
Having said that, even if you don't have wrist problems, it does such a good job I would recommend it anyway.

Yes I got the Pro shaker too and like it very much. I got mine from Tailor Made Nails. The first one I received had a life of its own. I would be doing a facial and out of the blue it would start to shake.:suprised: One Client was walking out of the door when it struck up. She looked at "It"..... looked at me quizzically ..... I said...don't ask so she didn't .....anyway I contacted them and they replaced it with one that only shakes when I want it to x

Thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. It's good to see that nobody has come back saying it was a waste of money.

I ordered the robart one. I paid a lot to the post office and customs extra to what I planned. But it is worth every penny.

This is an old thread but just wondering how everyone who has one of these is getting on. Mine died last night :( I am missing it terribly. I looked online and I am not alone. The warranty last six month many conked out at seven. Got mine in April 2014 so suppose I did well. Its not a big salon so not heavily used. I suppose I need to invest in a new one because it does save my wrists.

My pro shaker is still going and I love it. Never have bubbles in the polish and saves my wrists. It was quite expensive but worth it imho

My pro shaker is still going and I love it. Never have bubbles in the polish and saves my wrists. It was quite expensive but worth it imho
how long have you had it

Mine is ForPro, I love it!! I think it was an Amazon purchase

Mine is ForPro, I love it!! I think it was an Amazon purchase

I looked at those but the reviews are not great. I am pleased you are happy though

I got it at the beginning of the year and it's never let me down. X

I do hope it keeps going for you. I loved mine but it just packed up Friday...just stopped in mid shake. Husband has looked at it but to no avail. I think I will buy another because whilst it worked it was excellent and saved my wrists and time shaking. They have gone up quite a bit in price too x

Latest posts

Back