Gel polish shaker-owner reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've had my Izen Pro Shaker for about a year now, couldn't live without it. It makes so much difference to OPI GelColor, some of my colours used to be patchy and shrink but they all work well now. I would just have to replace it if it stopped working.

Ok so I have spent a good part of the day sourcing another shaker. It would seem the distributors in this country is Gellure and they have a shaker on the website for £119. I emailed them with my shaker woes and he was most helpful. He explained that it sounded from my purchase date April 2014 that mine was one of the first generation shakers that did prove unreliable. However since the beginning of this year they have been using another motor unit which it would appear have better staying powers...he said so far he has sold quite a few and nobody has phoned to complain. So hopefully all you Ladies who recently brought will be fine. He went on to say if I wanted to send my old one back he would take a look (no charge) and see if he could mend it with a new upgraded inside. So I have ordered a new one anyway and will send my old one back in case he can mend it. Thanks everyone for comments x

I bought a pro shaker and it broke after 3 months
It got replaced by the supplier (Taylor made nails) as it was under warranty
The new one took 2 months to arrive
The warranty continued to cover the new one, but it too broke - 3 days after the warranty ran out.
I'm gutted, as I loved the machine
Supplier admitted that it had 'issues' and that a new model had been brought out. Then they admitted that it still had the same starter button 'issues'.
It cost about £70, so I'm not too happy
Sort yourselves out, Pro Shaker

I bought a pro shaker and it broke after 3 months
It got replaced by the supplier (Taylor made nails) as it was under warranty
The new one took 2 months to arrive
The warranty continued to cover the new one, but it too broke - 3 days after the warranty ran out.
I'm gutted, as I loved the machine
Supplier admitted that it had 'issues' and that a new model had been brought out. Then they admitted that it still had the same starter button 'issues'.
It cost about £70, so I'm not too happy
Sort yourselves out, Pro Shaker

Well I have ordered a new one and its on its way. I have returned my old one for inspection to see if he can mend it thats on its way too. When I spoke to him he mentioned button issues and that they can be mended you could try speaking to him and returning it. I miss mine so much

Latest posts

Back