Gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemarmalade

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm really looking to buy a lot of gel polishes online as all my local sally stores don't have the biggest selection of gelish products, but when i go onto the gelish site (and any other so far) i'm unable to purchase them because I don't have a licence yet! (I've done the cibtac course and am waiting on my diploma to arrive) Is there any way of getting them without having a licence?

And what are all your opinions on bluesky polish? I'm not too keen on trying it as i haven't really heard much about it and i know its quite cheap, but is the quality cheap? A few girls i was training with currently use it but i'm not sure if its up to a professional standard or not!

hi, if you put bluesky into the search function on the top right hand corner you will find many many threads on it :)
Have you tried the nail harmony website for gelish? if your certificate is going to take a long time, ask your teacher/trainer for a cover letter stating you have completed the course and are awaiting certification x

hi, if you put bluesky into the search function on the top right hand corner you will find many many threads on it :)
Have you tried the nail harmony website for gelish? if your certificate is going to take a long time, ask your teacher/trainer for a cover letter stating you have completed the course and are awaiting certification x

Thank you! I'll have a look at that now :) I've never even heard of the nail harmony website so thanks for the heads up!!

Latest posts

Back