Gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barb210

Reaction score
Hello

I'm not a nail technician but do my own gel polish. I've been using Gellux since being given a few from my previous nail technician but find that it's a bit harsh on my nails. As I don't have any qualifications can anyone tell me where I could buy some authentic gel polish as don't want to buy from Ebay.

Thanks in advance

Hello

I'm not a nail technician but do my own gel polish. I've been using Gellux since being given a few from my previous nail technician but find that it's a bit harsh on my nails. As I don't have any qualifications can anyone tell me where I could buy some authentic gel polish as don't want to buy from Ebay.

Thanks in advance

I'm really sorry, but the nail techs using this site won't be able to recommend that you experiment with products and chemicals you are untrained to use.

I'm really sorry, but the nail techs using this site won't be able to recommend that you experiment with products and chemicals you are untrained to use.

Ok thank you. I thought I would just ask.

Latest posts

Back