Gel system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweatpea

Reaction score
Still needing help deciding on which gel system to use for creating extensions using tips!!! Posted before but didn't get much response i would prefer LED curable and nothing too thick in consistency. I currently use ink londons hard gel but I'm really not enjoying the consistency, I find it extremely hard to maneuver! I'd prefer a self leveling gel that still has great strength.

Hi i use young nails Iv never tried anything else so can't compare it to another but I find the young nails gel really easy to use and self levels nicely.

Hi i use young nails Iv never tried anything else so can't compare it to another but I find the young nails gel really easy to use and self levels nicely.
What one is it that you use and how is it for strength, lifting, yellowing ect...? x

CND Brisa gels are lovely to work with. Easy to apply. Cured in the new LED lamp. Very strong and durable. No yellowing.

Iv been tempted to give brisa a try, Iv herd it's really good. Young nails gel has no yellowing from my experience and is strong .

Ink London have also just released a new hard gel, Jelly, which has a different viscosity and consistency to iJel. I've never used either, but thought I'd let you know :)

Ink London have also just released a new hard gel, Jelly, which has a different viscosity and consistency to iJel. I've never used either, but thought I'd let you know :)
Thank you!!!! I'm going to order this :) x

Im using the cuccio t3 led controlled level hard gel.. they also have a self leveling one which i might buy at PB TOMORROW

Latest posts

Back