Gelaze gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael157

Rachael
Reaction score
Hiya in newly qualified and not yet done a course in gel polish. I really want to as I know it's the in thing if I want business. I'm looking at doing gelAze polish on an essential nails course as to be honest it's the only thing I can afford with just starting up. Anyone have any experience and reviews with this please! ? X

Hi , I've recently done the gel polish with essential nails & found them really good & would highly recommend them .

Hello,

I have done course with essential Gelaze. How do you get on? Do you have any feedback about how long they last or chipping ? @Shelley p

Hi , yes getting on great, depends on the people really I have one lady that it's stays on for three to four weeks but generally does lasts the two on the rest depending on their jobs and whether they look after them..... Although doesn't suit everyone , my daughter is a hairdresser so doesn't last long at all on her. Are you thinking of doing anymore courses with en ?

I am same with my clients. I do hear about chipping after 7 days. One nail came off after 2 days!!! It made really upset. I have done many courses with them. They are good to start with but now I am looking at CND courses. I am qualified in acrylics with EN but I feel the need of real tutor. So I will be doing gel nail extensions with CND X

Can't get my head round acrylic did the course but just can't get them to look as nice as they should, sticking to gel polish & nail art feel confident at that as not too much can go wrong, good luck with the course [emoji3]

I trained with essential nails and thought the gel polish was rubbing wasn't lasting long at all I have now switched to gellux and its so much better x

I would like to try another brand just to see the difference as I have only ever used gelaze x

There is a recent thread about Gelaze. It's more of a consumer product IMO.

I was just on the phone with EN. And they recommend to get their product Sqeaky Clean. I will give it to a go and will see. I do like the consistency and it lasts on my nails and does last on acrylics. They also said that now big salons ask for their Gelaze :)

Yes, by China Glaze. Sorry, didn't realize two different products had the same name.

Last edited:
Thank you attitude. We have been talking about Gelaze from Essential nails [emoji5]️

I did the course with EN and have a some what good collection of gelaze - never had any troubles with it at all - my mum had it on for 6 weeks and not a chip in sight apart from the nail she split at work - with ANY brand of gel polish - it dosnt suit everyone

I did the course with EN and have a some what good collection of gelaze - never had any troubles with it at all - my mum had it on for 6 weeks and not a chip in sight apart from the nail she split at work - with ANY brand of gel polish - it dosnt suit everyone
hi I no this is an old post but how did you get on with the gel polish course from en I'm also doing this and struggling with getting it not to look streaky once cured any hints or tips when using gelaze x

Hi Leanne - I did the UV Gel polish course in Feb with EN using Gelaze - I find some colours need three thin coats for really good coverage X

Hi Leanne - I did the UV Gel polish course in Feb with EN using Gelaze - I find some colours need three thin coats for really good coverage X
hey sorry only just seen reply yes that what I'm struggling with specially the silver to go I the card how long did it take you complete the course sorry bombarding you haven't actually spoken to anyone that's done the courses x

Hi Leanne - are you talking about the Progress Card ? I did three coats on all three colours as I thought the coverage with two wasn't sufficient tbh - and I passed with a Distinction so I would defiantly consider 3 coats if you feel unhappy with coverage.
I purchased a package of 3 courses back in Nov - but am still halfway through my last course what with children & school holidays etc xx

I love gelaze by essential nails - im still getting long wear out of it and tbh with most brands there are going to be colours that require 3 layers, i think its more a colour thing than a brand thing x

Latest posts

Back