Gelish changing colours nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
So after returning my new you glare I glow to sallys thinking it was faulty the shop assistant showed me 4 others all the same if not brighter then mine. What is going on with their colours? It was such a beautiful purple and now pink!?

Attachments

• 1422968359805.jpg
    1422968359805.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 756
Anyone else have this problem?

What happened ? Did your colour fade over time on the nails or in the bottle ?

No this is a fresh new bottle opened. Harmony has changed the colour but completely different

Hi I did my training with harmony yesterday. I also wanted that colour too so they got a bottle out and I had a look before I brought it and it was more of a pinky purpul shade. They said its something to do with eu regulations not allowing them to use a certain pigment used in this shade and a few others so they are currenty trying to work out how to get the same shade back again without using that pigment. She said the closest she could think of was he loves me he loves e not. hope this helps xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425934845.707161.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425934860.174871.jpg

I also talked with a trainer from nail harmony today and she said it was changed but have requested the old colour back as it's very popular..the first picture with the gold is you glare I glow last year with an old bottle and the second with a bottle I purchased a few months back ..both taken with flash on and both completely different colours .i loved the bright purple with the original colour .hope they get it back soon !!! 😍

Looks more like carnival hangover now, I need to re order a bottle eek! Loads of my clients love this purple!

So after returning my new you glare I glow to sallys thinking it was faulty the shop assistant showed me 4 others all the same if not brighter then mine. What is going on with their colours? It was such a beautiful purple and now pink!?

All 3 of those in the pic are purple? Or am I missing something? Lol x

The first 2 are meant to be the same!!

In my pictures they are the same gelish colour " you glare I glow" the first real purple picture was a bottle that I used last year .the second pic same colour but new bottle I purchased when the last one tan out ..But gelish trainers have told me I'm not going crazy but they had to change the colour of the purple to more of a pink tone due to some ingredient 😬

They do change colours, I've been using Gelish a few years and it's happened a few times...very annoying.

So I discussed colour change with my supplier and she hadn't been told the colours had changed I ordered it and here's the pictures I sent her today! Gutted as I love the original!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433887417.472494.jpg

Can anyone recommend the closest match to the original colour please? Xx

If you buy direct from nail harmony the colour has pretty much changed back to the original now.

I mean if you buy from harmony you'll be sure to get one from the new batch as Sallys might not necessarily have the new batch. x

Latest posts

Back