Gelish courses-are they worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejboyle

Reaction score
I've been looking at doing Gelish design for a while. Ive done a general gel nail course so work with gel polish at work etc but I'm interested developing my nail art skills. I understand id have to do the general Gelish gel course first before moving on to the design one.

Do you think it's worth it? Anyone done them? Are they good? And did you purchase full kit or put it together? Did you use your lamp or did you have to buy the Gelish lamp?

Loads of questions lol
Xx

I did Gelish design with nail harmony. I have to say it has been my most favourite and enjoyable course. I know you have to use their products on the course, lamp I don't think matters. I had a standard uv at the time but have since moved onto thr led Gelish lamp. I learnt some really good skills, there was a few of us there giving each other ideas and the opportunity to try new/different colours. I know they also do a more in depth course in design as well. I have now completed all my training through nail harmony and cannot speak highly enough of them. Hope this helps :)

I've done those two courses and loved them! Can't wait to do another and will definitely be sticking to the Harmony brand x

Thanks guys that's really helped. So you'd both say it's worth the money? I've got most of the products the only thing I don't use is the gelish lamp. I've got a UV lamp and also a new LED so if you are able to use either of them then that's great. Oh one more question lol did you do it directly with nail harmony or did you go through salon services (Sally's) xx

I booked direct due to the fact they offered sunday courses that way. My Educator is fab and helped loads x

Ok. Just looked on your profile your in Teesside. I'm in Darlington so would be the same educator so that's great to hear. They do have a more of a secltion of days you can do it? Are you doing with other or one to one xx

Mine were with others. Wanting to do the L&P course next. I trained with Salon Sevices already but I want to stick with Harmony now

I would contact your local harmony educator, mine was so helpful and accommodating and even after 3 years she's still there for me if I need advice/support :) x

I just finished my gelish course. I did the manicure and translation courses. My educator is awesome and I know if I have any issues I can go straight to her. Can't recommend it enough :)

Latest posts

Back