Gelish fake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
found this supplier who sells gelpolish, same bottle as gelish but says gelpolish instead of gelish is this a fake version ?

You have to be really really careful what you buy. If you can, always buy from the official supplier. You can get the real deal on f.e. ebay and such, but it comes with no warranty, no refunds, no customer support. If you are willing to risk it go right ahead, but be careful!!!!:wink2:

If it's to cheap to be true, it most definately is:)

If it's to cheap to be true, it most definately is:)
it was like £3.95 not sure if im ment to put prices on , hope im no breaking the rules haha

:rolleyes:
it was like £3.95 not sure if im ment to put prices on , hope im no breaking the rules haha

Definitely fake at that price ! The cheapest place you can get it where you know its real is the official uk stockists , if it's not an official stockist then steer clear x

:rolleyes:

Definitely fake at that price ! The cheapest place you can get it where you know its real is the official uk stockists , if it's not an official stockist then steer clear x
so glad i didnt buy it haha, looked to good to be true x

found this supplier who sells gelpolish, same bottle as gelish but says gelpolish instead of gelish is this a fake version ?
Come on - at that price, you already knew it was ;)

I wouldn't touch these with a bargepole. Like I've seen it said before - if these companies are so amazing, and spend so much on R&D, etc, then why are they just bothering to copy our well-known brands? Because if there products truly were so revolutionary and amazing, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops!

Support your distributors, because THEY support you. Not only do they provide the products (all of which have had the appropriate taxes/duties paid) but they provide education so you know how to get the best from them, and excellent customer care, etc.... none of which you get from the fakes. And that's without going into the implications of using fake products on your insurance!

Latest posts

Back