Gelish swatches?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinalouiseXx

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm fully qualified hair and beauty. However I'm new to gel /acrylic nails. I've just started offering gelish as a service.
What do you all use for swatches?
I buy my gelish from salon services and their gelish swatches are lovely?!? Can I get then from somewhere or is it just the standard plastic nail rings xx

I've just bought a circular nail palette and painstakingly paint them on myself.

I put mine on colour pops with a ring holding them together 👍 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423582096.522827.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423582107.609863.jpg

Mrshoop where do I get those from... That's exactly what I want xx

I'm sure I got them off of amazon but took ages as came from overseas there where a few quid. Give me a min and I will find a link x

That's lovely xx thank you so much for your help xxx

No problem 😊 x

Can you tell me how you labelled them please?

Sent from my GT-I8200N using SalonGeek mobile app

First I traced lined paper onto plain paper .... Scanned onto computer
Then edited it with names of gelish or other brands cut out and stuck with tape on the sticks 😀 I hope this makes sense 😕 x x

Ok thanks v much xx

Ok thanks v much xx

If I get time at some point tdy would u like me to send visuals 😊

Just purchase a label maker. They are usually pretty inexpensive and its very easy. Type the name, print then stick to the color pop, done! :)

Yes please. V helpful. Thanks x

I have had a look on ebay but soo many. I want black on clear tape if possible but they seem quite expensive. Can anyone recommend one?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425240798.395706.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425240808.935779.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425240817.771966.jpg
Not sure if I explained well.... First pic is after scanning the lines paper onto my pc second pic is me right clicking on my mouse and opening with paint once that comes up I click on the A for text and left click my mouse this will bring a box up for u to write what u want but dnt click until u have finished ur chosen colour as u can't go back and correct. Hope this helps
Also while some may think it's easier to just buy a printer thingy I actually enjoy doing it this way 😊 x x

Thats very helpful. Thank everso xx:)

Latest posts

Back