Gelish top coat brushes go hard

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorgeous charlie

Reaction score
anyone else having problems with their Belisha top coat brushes going rock solid??

It's crazy, there is 4 therapists in the salon I work in, two of us always find when we start the topcoat the brushes go rock solid, but the other 2 therapist it doesn't,
We have all watched the way we do it and we do it no different way,

It's not left in the sun, not near the lamp, we have no idea.

Anyone else had this problem or can advise? X

You don't have to be in direct sunlight for it to cure could it be where they are sitting.

I've heard some salon led lamps/lights can cure gels not sure if that's the case with you?
x

It's strange it happens on the shop floor and even in different treatment rooms,

We use the full Geish range and the Gelish lamp,

It's so bizarre

X

I am mobile and have the same problem. The first time I was in a conservatory and realised too much sunlight caused it but it has happened other times recently and I dont know why....I just have a spare bottle with me now just in case. Very inconvenient though.

I've had the same problem many times. Never in sunlight & I always make sure it is not near my lamp [emoji53]

Exactly the same is happening in my salon. I havent experienced it but my staff have and we have been through everything to stop it. Still happening.!!

Led lights in the salon? Ceiling lights or table lamps?

Latest posts

Back