Gellyfit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alipop2013

Reaction score
Hi all,
New here so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place :lol:
I was just wondering if anyone knows how good gellyfit is and if/how I can get hold of it as I'm in the UK :cry:
Thank you
x X x

What is it?

I've bit come across it yet...?

It's a korean gel polish.

Personally I wouldn't touch cosmetics made in Asia as the industry is largely unregulated.

Thanks for the replies ladies :)
Think I'll just stick to CND and Gelish :)
xXx

Hi there Alipop :). Please if you haven't already try Gellyfit Gel Polish. It is far Superior product to CND and Gelish. My daughter has tried nearly all the different gel polishes around and has found Gellyfit by far the best of them all with the best coverage with only two coats and no shrinkage. She told me that if she had known about it years ago she would only use Gellyfit. Look up Get Buffed Nails in Aussie on facebook. Sarah from there uses it and does the most amazing nails ever. XX Hope this helps.

It's from Korea. You can register on their site to buy products just with name address and email, no questions about whether you're s nail pro or not. Would put me off, personally :)

It's from Korea. You can register on their site to buy products just with name address and email, no questions about whether you're s nail pro or not. Would put me off, personally :)
HI there Blossom- Well here in New Zealand you have to be qualified beauty therapist/nail technician to purchase and also look up Gellyfit Australia. It is a registered product endorsed by professionals.

I've just read about them and it all seems very professional, they also have over 200 colours to choose from :eek:
I'd love to try this too

http://www.beautyexpoaustralia.com..../Sizuka-Korea-Co-Ltd/Products/706656/GellyFit
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app
Their swarovski i collection is a great place to start. A colour for every taste :). Also their Candy Series II is amazing! I have the fluoro pink on atm it is so beautiful. I get heaps of comments on them. The marshmallow collection is gorgeous too :). You won't regret trying this beautiful range :)

Their swarovski i collection is a great place to start. A colour for every taste :). Also their Candy Series II is amazing! I have the fluoro pink on atm it is so beautiful. I get heaps of comments on them. The marshmallow collection is gorgeous too :). You won't regret trying this beautiful range :)
I've been doing a bit of research and spoken to the company that sells this product, it all seems very professional and the products are free of DBP, TOULENE and FORMALDEHYDE and 95% Acid Free...

Also this is what the lady said about this product
Whoever is behind GellyFit is all nail tech .. we put GellyFit under cosmetic .. they tested over 300 products and only 2 have passed and GellyFit is one of them .. we wanted to put under cosmetic because there a tougher laws then if we put GellyFit under a chemical brand

I wish they were in the UK as it looks a lovely product so will be trying it out myself :p
The Facebook link if anyone is interested to take a look

https://m.facebook.com/GellyFitAustralia

I've been doing a bit of research and spoken to the company that sells this product, it all seems very professional and the products are free of DBP, TOULENE and FORMALDEHYDE and 95% Acid Free...

Whoever is behind GellyFit is all nail tech .. we put GellyFit under cosmetic .. they tested over 300 products and only 2 have passed and GellyFit is one of them .. we wanted to put under cosmetic because there a tougher laws then if we put GellyFit under a chemical brand

I wish they were in the UK as it looks a lovely product so will be trying it out myself :p

I am sure Gellyfit Australia could help you out. I thought I saw somewhere that someone in the UK had tried it.

I know this brand is very popular in Korea ( i'm korean living in AUS ) and this brand has been proved to be superior to shellac or opi gel. Someone said that the nail industry is unregulated in asia. From my research, i know its a big industry highly regulated at least in korea and japan. Gel nail polish first invented in korea, developed in japan and then introduced to the US. I stock shellac and opi in my salon because Aussie clients specifically ask for only these two brands. I personally think gellyfit, barbie and ace gel are great!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm from Australia and use Gellyfit, just started to recently use it and now want to exclusively use it and gradually replace my other Professional brands with it. I was skeptical at first, but just purchased a few bottles, I got it the next day, The service is awesome. I had to prove I was Qualified before I could purchase or was sent a colour chart. When my order arrived, I could straight away feel the quality, its not a rubbish bottle, each one has a special holographic seal on it. It brushes on smooth and is highly pigmented. Some colours I could just use one coat. No shrinkage. And it is regulated, through cosmetic and not Chemical. Have a look on the GellyfitAustralia facebook page. I've tried Bluesky and its nothing like it at all. And there are now a couple of copycats using the same look.

I wonder who or what they tested on ? I believe most beauty products in ASIA are still heavily tested on animals ,sounds like a great product but i still can't bring myself to buy and beauty products made in Asia xx

I wonder who or what they tested on ? I believe most beauty products in ASIA are still heavily tested on animals ,sounds like a great product but i still can't bring myself to buy and beauty products made in Asia xx
Donna I didn't purchase any in the end as I tried ink London and fell in love with their products X

I know this brand is very popular in Korea ( i'm korean living in AUS ) and this brand has been proved to be superior to shellac or opi gel. Someone said that the nail industry is unregulated in asia. From my research, i know its a big industry highly regulated at least in korea and japan. Gel nail polish first invented in korea, developed in japan and then introduced to the US. I stock shellac and opi in my salon because Aussie clients specifically ask for only these two brands. I personally think gellyfit, barbie and ace gel are great!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

In what ways is it superior to shellac and OPI?

Donna I didn't purchase any in the end as I tried ink London and fell in love with their products X
That's great x I try my best to not buy cosmetics or beauty products from Asia , and tbh it's very hard as alot of stuff is made there , but I've seen some horrible imagies of there animal labs . i not long ago purchased a gel colour RED it was a fabulous christmas colour , but threw it in the bin after realising where it was made there xx good luck with INK xx

Hi all,
New here so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place :lol:
I was just wondering if anyone knows how good gellyfit is and if/how I can get hold of it as I'm in the UK :cry:
Thank you
x X x
gely fit is an amazing polish and the woman who said everything in Asia is unregulated is so wrong. Dont stereotype please. yes, a lot is unregulated. This polish is used in australia and all over the world and i have it in my salon and its just awesome, so if u find a supplier buy it.

I'm from Australia and use Gellyfit, just started to recently use it and now want to exclusively use it and gradually replace my other Professional brands with it. I was skeptical at first, but just purchased a few bottles, I got it the next day, The service is awesome. I had to prove I was Qualified before I could purchase or was sent a colour chart. When my order arrived, I could straight away feel the quality, its not a rubbish bottle, each one has a special holographic seal on it. It brushes on smooth and is highly pigmented. Some colours I could just use one coat. No shrinkage. And it is regulated, through cosmetic and not Chemical. Have a look on the GellyfitAustralia facebook page. I've tried Bluesky and its nothing like it at all. And there are now a couple of copycats using the same look.
ALipop,, im right beside you with this comments. i love this polish range and would love more than anything to have this exclusivley in my salon. Yes its pricey up there with the american brands. Where does everyone think a lot of these american brands are made? Korea japan china and vietnam are the nail capitals of the world and Russia is close behind and 85 percent of the industry source from ASIA Nothing wrong with that. GELY FIT is the best product we have had thus far in our salons

ALipop,, im right beside you with this comments. i love this polish range and would love more than anything to have this exclusivley in my salon. Yes its pricey up there with the american brands. Where does everyone think a lot of these american brands are made? Korea japan china and vietnam are the nail capitals of the world and Russia is close behind and 85 percent of the industry source from ASIA Nothing wrong with that. GELY FIT is the best product we have had thus far in our salons

gely fit is an amazing polish and the woman who said everything in Asia is unregulated is so wrong. Dont stereotype please. yes, a lot is unregulated. This polish is used in australia and all over the world and i have it in my salon and its just awesome, so if u find a supplier buy it.

Just so you know, both posters you’ve quoted have been absent from Salon Geek since 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back