Generous New Client Today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all. I got a call today from a woman who wanted her nails done for son's wedding tomorrow. She booked for 7pm tonight. Anyway, I have gone down with a heavy cold this afternoon and was looking forward to putting my feet up.

Anyway, her husband phoned me and was real sweet saying she was stuck in traffic in Fulham and she was going to be half an hour late. He said "my wife has had a horrible day" wedding outfit looks awful on her and I will pay you an extra £20 to wait for my wife.

Anyway this really nice lady turned up. She paid me £40 to do her nails plus the extra £20 and was so pleased she also gave me a £5.00 tip and the best bit of all has booked 3 more appointments before Xmas.

I am so chuffed.

Sam x

It's so nice to hear that some people realise that we run a business and not a charity. Really good of them to do this, bet you feel chuffed!

wow, that was really nice of them. x

Well done.

Put your feet up now Sweetie and get yourself feeling better :hug:

Some people make the job worthwhile dont they :biggrin:

:hug: wow:hug: u must be so pleased with ur self its nice to see there are conciderate people out there u dont have come by them hopefully she will spread the word and u will get more bookings with this good luck for the future but sounds like u deserved the extra 20 and the tip:D

AAAh bless!! Some people are fab aren't they. Bet you are really pleased she is going to become a regular client. Well done sweetie, and get better soon. PS I have had it too, it gets better in a couple of days :D

That was lovely of her. It is great when someone recognises that you have gone out of your way to help someone.

think she will come to Denmark?:biggrin:

i wouldnt mind a few clients like this.

hope you feel better soon

sam chaney said:
Hi all. I got a call today from a woman who wanted her nails done for son's wedding tomorrow. She booked for 7pm tonight. Anyway, I have gone down with a heavy cold this afternoon and was looking forward to putting my feet up.

Anyway, her husband phoned me and was real sweet saying she was stuck in traffic in Fulham and she was going to be half an hour late. He said "my wife has had a horrible day" wedding outfit looks awful on her and I will pay you an extra £20 to wait for my wife.

Anyway this really nice lady turned up. She paid me £40 to do her nails plus the extra £20 and was so pleased she also gave me a £5.00 tip and the best bit of all has booked 3 more appointments before Xmas.

I am so chuffed.

Sam x

Wow! That's amazing!I bet your cold felt so much bettr after that lovely payment!! Well done, pass her my way (or at least one of her generous friends!):biggrin:

WOW! how often do they come along!???

It's a shame more people aren't like this and that more don't think they are our one and only clients!!!! I have so many clients that expect me to drop everything last minute to accomodate them and one who is so busy having extensions built and kitchens refitted that when I go to her I spend ages either waiting around - there have been a couple of times where I've had to say to her that I have another appointment straight after! It's so nice to hear a story like that for a change! xx

i had one last night who turned up 40 mins late... and then had the cheek to say i took longer than usual. In fact, i took 20 mins less and i had to remind her that the reason we were running late is because of her! cheeky b****!

It is so lovely when Clients appreciate you and your work. I bet it made yourself feel a bit better and put a smile on your face. They don't come along often but when they do it is a lovely feeling!

Take care hope you feel better soon xx

How lovely!

Get well soon chic xxx

I'm glad you have had a great client, it certainly makes it worth while.

Hold onto her for dear life matey...lol.:)

Latest posts

Back