Getting back in to tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzedRM

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not a complete newb to SG, but couldn't remember my previous username etc.

So, a few years ago I was in the business (nails & tanning) but due to a shed load of personal upheaval, I had to give it all up and get a secure, full time job.

I enjoy the job I'm doing, and have been doing for a couple of years, although I'm eager to get back into the tanning side of things for a bit of extra cash.

I previously used Sunless Solutions, although I'd like to try something different this time.

Has anyone had any experience with LA Tan? I've read some good reviews on it, but also some which say that it's glorious when it first goes on but after the wash off it's a bit patchy?!

Also, does anyone have any experience of using the rapid tans? (LA Tan in particular). Particularly, what the end result is like, and whether the length of wear is the same as the individual DHA strengths.

Really grateful for any info you can give... And if you have any other preferences with tan solutions, I would love to read your recommendations!

TIA x

I've been using LA for 3 years and I love it. It dries quickly, lasts well and fades well. I find it brown, not orange. I haven't used the rapid tan.

I've been using LA for 3 years and I love it. It dries quickly, lasts well and fades well. I find it brown, not orange. I haven't used the rapid tan.
Lovely, thank you!

I'm going to go to LA Tanning for my whole kit as they have some fab offers! I need to keep my start up cost as minimal as possible (whilst not compromising on quality of products etc.) and their current offer on their kit is brilliant! And about £150 less that what I would get from the wholesalers!

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back