getting really fedup!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystals

Reaction score
SUMMER TREND::: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON HERE. i thought we were on here to share things about NAILS thats what this site is about??? i was not being disrespectfull i did not like what i seen along with a lot of other people. and said so, i didnt shout the odds or swear, i said it was disgusting and i think it is! this site has gone of nails on to : tv shows, cellulite, food, jokes, and god no's what else. ive had enough and will not be back. i have an oppinion and will tell it like it is. keep your rep points.

Oh Gawd !!!!! Don't know what this is all about but sorry to hear you so upset.

I just think it proves that there is life outside nails. Also, I think that we need to remember that a lot of people on here need the support of the other geeks. Not everyone has been blessed with having children or a loving partner to share their problems and cares with. I've read posts on here that have humbled me and made me cry with sadness. I've also sat here and laughed till I've had tears streaming down my face.

Yeah, we do cover every possible subject known to man but for the most part, they're kept to their own category. Coming on here after a hard days work helps people wind down.

So, instead of leaving us......................why not stay with us and enjoy the ride?

Dianna... I don't know what has happened to make you feel this way but the title CHIT CHAT page is for just that.... not nails, but gabbing, chatting etc
Something or someone has obviously p'd you off big time.
Could you not have pm'd those responsible rather that let it spill out onto the boards.
You don't have to leave the Geek site, having an opinion isn't a bad thing.

omg diana wots happened? have u had neg pep points ove your postings???? pm me if u like but doooooooont goooooooooooooooooo

Crikey............... who rattled your cage.

dianna

OMG chill out - majority of people agreed with ya !!! whats up?? Difference of opinion not the end of the world.

Chin up...my fellow geek!!!

DONT GO !!!

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey honey,

A lot of us just wanna chat nails! If you go that'll be one less!

Please stick around!

Kxxx

OMG what ever made you decide this ???
We have the main forum for nail chat and the chit chat for the more casual chats....
Sometimes we need to have a little breather and have a giggle......... that doesn't mean that we are forgetting about nails.....Sometimes there is a geek out there that needs just a little support and this might not be nails related but a personal story and we do our best to give the support they feel they might not be getting any where else.... like Kimmi said not all of us have partners we can have a moan, gripe or even a laugh with...
We are like family on here and yes families do have a difference of oppinion, hell they even argue, thats life and it would be so boring if we all agreed or paid lip services just to keep others happy ......and yes sometimes there are controversial posts being posted, but they are also monitored and if need be closed........
It would be a shame for you to leave this fab site , we would miss you, if you like PM me asnd tell me if there is a problem and I will do all I can to help you and if I can't then I know a man that can xxxx

Huggs Ruth

Dianna Please don't go!

Just like everone else your opinion is important to this site, and has you have said before freedom of speech is something we all have a rite to.

I for one will miss your opinion and points of view! we are all different and express that in many different ways, but we also share one great thing equally!.............. this Site!

As the saying goes.. ...you can pick your friend but you can't pick your family, Maybe so but............ i would like to think you are all part of my family, and would hate to loose anyone.

I hope what is upsetting you can be resolved, just speak to someone!

Luv 'n' hugs Dianna! Missing Ya! :Love: :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't got a clue why Diana is leaving us but she did mention the 'summer trend' post. I just had a little look at that post and I am now feeling very sick any shakey :sad: . The picture on that post has really upset me. Is there any chance that people could put a warning on posts that might really upset others. I couldn't put a reply on that post because I was scared that I might catch a glimpse of that hideous picture again.

Wow that was random!! Hunny someone sure has got your goat and can only assume it's from a negative response to one of your posts. We've all had them, laugh it off and just take it as your big sister (or brother of course!)having a difference of opinion, but don't let it upset you. Stay with the family, and if you don't think there are enough threads about nails then post some!! :hug:

Life is too short to fall out over a difference of opinion. It's a shame that you feel you don't want to be part of the geek family anymore as you still have loads to contribute to everyone here. Please rethink your decision. You are important to us and you will be sorely missed.

hi hun

I absolutely love to ask questions, discuss, learn and read all about nails - i go to new posts and skim through what i am interested in - sometimes i'll hover over the post too to get an idea what its about before opening - titles are great too and should be used as much as possible to let people know exactly what the post is about

Hope you're gonna stay - there is so much to learn and we have a unique opportunity/forum here with so many experienced respected people in the industry to learn from and ask questions to

great you can voice your opinion and sorry you are upset - use this site for you and your business and try and ignore the threads that will not interest you

kx

stars r me said:
SUMMER TREND::: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON HERE. i thought we were on here to share things about NAILS thats what this site is about??? i was not being disrespectfull i did not like what i seen along with a lot of other people. and said so, i didnt shout the odds or swear, i said it was disgusting and i think it is! this site has gone of nails on to : tv shows, cellulite, food, jokes, and god no's what else. ive had enough and will not be back. i have an oppinion and will tell it like it is. keep your rep points.

heavenly said:
I haven't got a clue why Diana is leaving us but she did mention the 'summer trend' post. I just had a little look at that post and I am now feeling very sick any shakey :sad: . The picture on that post has really upset me. Is there any chance that people could put a warning on posts that might really upset others. I couldn't put a reply on that post because I was scared that I might catch a glimpse of that hideous picture again.

What the heck was on this picture?

Its the ones that were removed that bothered me. not the corsetry ones, tho they are not my choice anyway.

I agree that sometimes the site gets a little chit chatty but surely thats a good sign? I'm here to learn and help as much as I can and when there isnt anything that I can help with I'm glad that everyone is happy at work. Dont go when someone does have a problem they'll need your advice as much as the next geeks.

jac extreme said:
Its the ones that were removed that bothered me. not the corsetry ones, tho they are not my choice anyway.

I totally agree with you Jac....I was also picked up for saying that THOSE links would be very upsetting had my children clicked on them....The person that picked me up for this mistakenly thought i was referring to the pictures of the corsets...the corsets didn't bother me (although i didn't like them) it was just the other links...that Geeg thankfully edited out that i didn't think would be suitable for children. So if your reading this ..... i hope that explains why i put what i put. xxxx

Now then stars r me.....if you go i will miss ya loads...i love your threads/posts and i know you feel that you where treated unfairly by a few...but what about the rest of us who want you to stay...boo hoo

Come on ... I know you are made of tougher stuff....don't let it get ya......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK - once again we have a situation of misunderstanding... somewhere... ummm not sure where... summer trends thread was closed and now I shall close this! Dianne poeple have expressed their wished to have you back... pleading has been done and now the choice is yours!! Make the RIGHT decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back